Honored Contributor

A307248 Cotton Slub Pull-On Pant w/ Drawstring

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Pull-On-Pant-with-Drawstring.product.A307248....

I really like these pants, which I originally ordering during the presentation in the cherry mocha and just ordered them in the twilight gray on sales tax free weekend (and yep - checked my order - no sales tax). 

They are very lightweight and very comfortable.   I always have qualms about ordering my usual size medium in cotton slub LOGO because her cotton slub used to run snugly but hasn't in quite a while.  I'm at the high end of mediums these days in pants, and these fit very generously (I can see future review comments perhaps saying they run big, but they fit me well, given my weight fluctuations). 

One thing:  as the one review posted as yet says, they are long.  They would be too long on me w/out the rolled up cuff.  I haven't worn these yet - only tried them on - but my cuff doesn't want to stay up thus far.  I may have to stitch it down a bit if it doesn't because if it doesn't they'll be too long.  @Biftu  I don't think these would work for you at all because you'd have to cuff them up a lot and I do think the rise would be too long for you).

The cherry mocha is a very pretty color.  Reminds me a lot of LOGO cocoa color - a light brown.  The cherry mocha does have a bit of red mixed in somewhere because they are a tad - and I mean just a tad- redder or oranger than the brown family, but honestly if I didn't know the name of these, I'd say they were pure light brown.  Really. It's a lovely color for spring, summer and fall too, esp. in fall to pair with things in the brown family.  

They are as comfortable as P.J. bottoms.   I like them a lot.

By the way, for future review posts - I've mentioned before that I find it very helpful to put the item number and also the exact item title (minus the Logo by Lori Goldstein part) in the thread title to identify the product.  To me that's more helpful than saying "I just received Item XXXXX  or a shortcut description of the item.  Posting the actual link to the product also helps too!  But of course, people will post whatever they post.  I'm just commenting on what I find most helpful. Of course the most helpful part is the item number in the title, so people can search and find it easily.  People here have been really good about putting that in the title and I think it's very easy to "look up" reviews of LOGO items in this forum using the search function for the forums.  Thanks for reading Smiley Happy .

Trusted Contributor

Re: A307248 Cotton Slub Pull-On Pant w/ Drawstring

@PearleeHi LOGO CHIC...or LOGO CHICKIE with all the info.

OMG yes the cherry mocha is gorgeous. I did not purchase them yet. I was a bit worried about the length as well but the rolled bottom is exactly what it needs.

I am so in trouble this weekend.  I have 4 logo things in my cart and 2 gravel things. 

Thanks for your posts as always...have a nice weekend !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee have waited for your review and have had my eye on the twilight grey.. think I'll order.. thanks for the detailed info on this one.

Honored Contributor

I tried on my twilight gray pair today which I purchased on our state tax free weekend.  Hmmmm.  I love the color of them but...at least my pair is cut significantly narrower than the mocha cherry one, both ordered in size medium.  This pair is not nearly as roomy as the mocha cherry, which is probably a good thing because those are very generously cut and are a tad too large although I like the roominess in them.  Hmmmmm.  I don't understand why things have to vary in size at QVC just because they are a different color - they shouldn't! 

The gray pair - which I like a lot - has the same issue as the mocha cherry pair - they are too long on me unless cuffed and the cuffs don't stay up.  So I'll have to stitch the cuffs to the pant leg in a few places to keep them cuffed.  That's OK, except that the pants are costly and I shouldn't have to be bothered to do this.

I should have mentioned in my first post that the waist has some bulk to i so wearing fitted tops over this might show that bulk.  There are quite a few rows of elastic at the waiste (very comfortable elastic) and also a working drawstring.  So a fitted top might show bulges at the waist.  This doesn't matter to me, but IMO Lori could have skipped using a drawstring since the elastic waist works on it own to fit.

Peg, did you receive yours yet?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I didn't pull the trigger on the grey color and I am kinda glad I didn't as I have set my sights on a new pr. of jeans by Lori- A309160 Boyfriend Jogger jean.  I once ordered a pr of her jeans and the fit was pretty bad on me. That was one of her  first offerings in a jean.  Now this pr. I think will be ordering as soon as I  finish typing this to see.  A jogger pant doesn't always look good with my bigger thighs and hips, but I think I like the concept fo blending a boyfriend style with a jooger style.  There are two washes- I have to go look again and see which one I'll  buy. I'll let you know when it arrives. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, P.S.- I ordered the darker wash...

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Those are cute.  I have them listed under the new items I listed for Monday's show (if there are Monday shows).  I anticipated @1Professor   perhaps ordering them and I'm glad you did.  Please do review them when they come.  I forgot what length they are - need to go check now.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner  Those are cute.  I have them listed under the new items I listed for Monday's show (if there are Monday shows).  I anticipated @1Professor   perhaps ordering them and I'm glad you did.  Please do review them when they come.  I forgot what length they are - need to go check now.

@Pearlee: Not tempted. Just organized all my LOGO jeans and there's enough to take me to the end of life . . .

Love, love, though, the new high-waisted!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee and @1Professor, as  we used to joke, I was one of the "bottom feeders "  (mostly ordering bottoms) and it seems I still do like  what Lori has to offer.  If these don't work out , I'll try those grey cotton slub pants. I was looking at all my bottoms and some are getting pretty worn.  Time to replenish some but the price has risen so much.

Off topic abit- I do wish she would do Logo Luna line again. More workout wear.  Mine are significantly worn. I have used her leggings but I have several capris that I still love from the Luna line. They have pockets along the thigh!! Great for outdoor walking for putting phone in etc..

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I tried the gray ones on again today and the color is a very nice color for fall.  Fall stays warmer for longer here in the midwest than it used to when I was growing up, so the gray are terrific for the upcoming season.  It does bother me though that those cuffs don't stay up.  They may not be too long on you if they don't though (they are for me at 5'3").