Honored Contributor

Re: A305498 Lavish Embroidered Peasant Top

@Pearlee, I missed it. Both colors are available in 2/3X..I have been out running errands, and just now saw your message. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your help. I will keep looking too. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, this top is at a sale price of $67.32 today. I went ahead and ordered it. I am pretty sure last week it was over $70.00 on clearance. I am looking forward to seeing this color. 

Thank you again for all your help. I will let you know when I receive it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I did finally receive my white top yesterday. It is very pretty, and I just love the blue gingham. The white is very crisp, and fresh.There is a little see through, but not in places that will bother me.  Definitely boutique. I will get lots of wear from both colors this season, as we are running in the high 90's. I like both colors equally, and the light gauze material is so flowy, and well, just wonderful. This is one of my favorites in this line. I am very glad I own both colors. 

Thank you once again for pointing out this nice top when you received it. Your reviews are always spot on, and very helpful. 

Enjoy your weekend 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  Thank you for your very kind words about my recommendations! Smiley Happy

I'm so happy you like the white one as well as the mauve and that you even like them equally!  (I do like the mauve a tad better).  Were you wearing a nude bra (as opposed to white) when you tried it on?   I'm not finding the white see through with a nude bra, but see how it could be.

I'm in the midwest and won't get as much use out of mine as you will in your climate.  I do love mine, though and wish they were more for year-round use here (same with for the Oh My Gauze! that I own).   I do love this definitely-boutique-quality blouse and am very happy with mine (although I would have preferred the clearance price, I'm still very happy I have both colors).

Thanks for letting me know what you think of your new white one!  This item is one of my favorite LOGOs also, in the vast amount of LOGO that I own!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  Thank you for your very kind words about my recommendations! Smiley Happy

I'm so happy you like the white one as well as the mauve and that you even like them equally!  (I do like the mauve a tad better).  Were you wearing a nude bra (as opposed to white) when you tried it on?   I'm not finding the white see through with a nude bra, but see how it could be.

I'm in the midwest and won't get as much use out of mine as you will in your climate.  I do love mine, though and wish they were more for year-round use here (same with for the Oh My Gauze! that I own).   I do love this definitely-boutique-quality blouse and am very happy with mine (although I would have preferred the clearance price, I'm still very happy I have both colors).

Thanks for letting me know what you think of your new white one!  This item is one of my favorite LOGOs also, in the vast amount of LOGO that I own!

@Pearlee, I was wearing A347872 in ivory. I bought a couple of sets when they were a TSV, and they are very soft, and comfortable for me. I have bought several sets "as is", and they have all been pristine. I also wear the Genie type bras a lot, and they work very well under Logo. The gingham check seems to hit just right on me, so the slight see through is not a problem.

Edited to add, the ivory is a soft white color in this bra.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  Thanks!   I wear almost only Genie bras now (all acquired from QVC).  There are times I probably shouldn't be wearing them - not enough support - but oh, well! I go for comfort, even if I droop a bit!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  Thanks!   I wear almost only Genie bras now (all acquired from QVC).  There I times I probably shouldn't be wearing them - not enough support - but oh, well! I go for comfort, even if I droop a bit!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee, same here. Smiley Happy comfort for me too. I also bought my Genies from QVC. I own so many colors, and duplicates of some. .