Honored Contributor

Re: A305492 Knit Open Front Printed Cardigan

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got the blue/pink XXS and it fit great.  Not to much material and it was not short but not too long on my 5'2 frame either. I love the colors so much.  Thought that I may ship it back before it got here but once I tried it on I was super happy I ordered it.  It's a keeper

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  LOL - the first time I read this I thought "how can she ship something back before it arrives?"  but upon rereading it,  I get it!  Smiley Happy  Probably "Before it got here, I thought that I may ship it back" would have been better. Smiley Happy   LOL!  I'm very glad you like it and thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got the blue/pink XXS and it fit great.  Not to much material and it was not short but not too long on my 5'2 frame either. I love the colors so much.  Thought that I may ship it back before it got here but once I tried it on I was super happy I ordered it.  It's a keeper

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  LOL - the first time I read this I thought "how can she ship something back before it arrives?"  but upon rereading it,  I get it!  Smiley Happy  Probably "Before it got here, I thought that I may ship it back" would have been better. Smiley Happy   LOL!  I'm very glad you like it and thanks for posting!

LOL, keeping everyone guessling LOL.  Smiley Happy

Ps.  You have to tell me, I can't be the only one that thinks about shipping something back before it get to you.  Most of the time its the can't cancel because  its processing syndrome Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Your auburn twill pants are a LTS today - I was going to maybe get them.  But the reviews are all over the map about sizing, several saying to go up two sizes!  And I watched the video of the pants several times and I'm just not loving that auburn color (remember, I sent an auburn item back once because the color - a top - didn't look good on me).   I just don't think I have enough to wear with those auburn pants, other than the cardi that's the subject of this thread.  So I decided to pass, even at today's great price of $23 and change.  I also am not sure where the length of them would hit me, and whether I'd like that or not.  I thought quite a while about ordering them though, before I decided to pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Your auburn twill pants are a LTS today - I was going to maybe get them.  But the reviews are all over the map about sizing, several saying to go up two sizes!  And I watched the video of the pants several times and I'm just not loving that auburn color (remember, I sent an auburn item back once because the color - a top - didn't look good on me).   I just don't think I have enough to wear with those auburn pants, other than the cardi that's the subject of this thread.  So I decided to pass, even at today's great price of $23 and change.  I also am not sure where the length of them would hit me, and whether I'd like that or not.  I thought quite a while about ordering them though, before I decided to pass.

@Pearlee I saw that.  Mine fit in my usual size.  Best that you passed on these since you have had reservations on them in the past.  If you only have one piece to wear with them it's not worth it even at that price.  I have oodles of tops to go with this color so they were worth it for me.  Good decision for you, best to save your money for something you love.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Biftu .  I agree. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu

There is a dark paprika one As Is in my cart - thinking about it for underneath our cardi:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Tank-with-Lace-%26-Woven-Trim.product.A34792...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu

There is a dark paprika one As Is in my cart - thinking about it for underneath our cardi:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Tank-with-Lace-%26-Woven-Trim.product.A34792...

@Pearlee   That color just might work.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu

@Biftu  I passed on it after thinking about it.  Too many new items I want, and it was too much even As Is and I sure as heck don't need another tank!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu

@Biftu  I passed on it after thinking about it.  Too many new items I want, and it was too much even As Is and I sure as heck don't need another tank!

@Pearlee  I hear you!  I have so many tanks I hardly wear that I've sworn off buying any more tanks.