Respected Contributor

Re: A305433 Knit Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Chiffon Trim (June 2018 TSV)

See my last thread ipad cut off should read cardigans not cardibags!  Anyway cardigan is light and not too long which I like great to wear with the Logo tsv dress.

Honored Contributor

i am on waitlist for the shrug that they showed with this dress, but who knows if it will come back or not. it sold out quickly.

i had purchased this 3/4 sleeve sweater from isaac mizrahi and it goes quite well with the dress. i wore my willow vine dress yesterday with the black sweater. A276859. it also comes in another version, although i cannot really see the difference A301932. i purchased the black and the white, but will be getting another color or two. perfect sweater weight for spring and summer......and really year round.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-34-Sleeve-Pleated-Peplum-Cardigan.product.A276859.html?sc=S...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Hope you get your shrug.  Unfortunately I do not look good on black kind of drains me need more color.  Glad you found something you like.  Loving my dresses.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This dress has gotten really great customer reviews.

I haven't worn either of mine yet, by the way.  

Lori  I should have ordered your June TSV in every color. Since putting on some weight I have had a hard time finding a dress that looked good.  Well now I have found it and I’m asking you to bring back your sleeveless Maxi dress so that I can get more colors. Just beautiful and thanks for the petite sizes A305430

Honored Contributor

I can't remember where (on what thread) I very recently posted about buying this dress now also in the pink chiffon, I like it so much (I posted that somewhere on free S&H and 10% Ebates rebate day).   Anyway, I did order it in the pink chiffon, which is very different from the two I own.  I ordered it due to those incentives in my first sentence and because it's so rare that I like wearing  a dress any more, and I love this one.  So I wanted the pink to wear for spring and summer.

I was happy I ordered it before it sold out which it did and is still sold out.   The bummer is QVC sent me the black one, which I already own.  Sigh.   I missed out, and I really wanted it.  Bummer!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I can't remember where (on what thread) I very recently posted about buying this dress now also in the pink chiffon, I like it so much (I posted that somewhere on free S&H and 10% Ebates rebate day).   Anyway, I did order it in the pink chiffon, which is very different from the two I own.  I ordered it due to those incentives in my first sentence and because it's so rare that I like wearing  a dress any more, and I love this one.  So I wanted the pink to wear for spring and summer.

I was happy I ordered it before it sold out which it did and is still sold out.   The bummer is QVC sent me the black one, which I already own.  Sigh.   I missed out, and I really wanted it.  Bummer!

Good news!  The pink was back in stock on Sunday, free S&H day and another 10% rebates from Ebates and I put it on my credit card that gives me 3% back from online shopping...so I reordered the pink.  I sure hope I get the pink this time and not the black again.  We'll see.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  and others who have this former TSV dress.  Dulwich, I hope you see this in time for an LTS today.  You once asked me what cardis would go with this and I mentioned a cut-out one which I think you purchased in brook to go with the willow dress.  There is also one today - I'm thinking about getting the black which will be great with the black and the williow in this dress. It's available in regular and petites, but more colors/sizes available in petites. (Link to petites is below, look at LTS if you need the regular)  I will say that long ago (this item has been around for a long time) I had the regular one home and it was much too long and overwhelming on me at 5'3" so I sent it back.  Hopefully the petite will fit me much better if I decide to get it.  Still on the fence - I have so much of her rayon span.  But with the dress hemline and the chiffon at the sides of this one (which is a good price) it will go nicely, esp. with the black (great funeral outfit).

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Petite-Knit-Cardigan-with-Pleated-Chiffon.product.A264582...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Good news!  The pink was back in stock on Sunday, free S&H day and another 10% rebates from Ebates and I put it on my credit card that gives me 3% back from online shopping...so I reordered the pink.  I sure hope I get the pink this time and not the black again.  We'll see.....

Well this is a bummer.   After ordering the pink a while back and having Q send the black one instead (one I already have) and the pink being sold out,  I finally did get the pink when it was in stock on free S&H day.   And I don't like it nearly as much as the two I own (black and willow) so I'm sending it back.  There are two thinks I dislike about the print:  it's a bit too busy (on me) and I don't like the shades of pink that have a lot of brown in them - they are very dark and I just don't care for them.  Since I like the two I have better, I'm sending it back.  What a disappointment after all the hassle I had getting the pink!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Well this is a bummer.   After ordering the pink a while back and having Q send the black one instead (one I already have) and the pink being sold out,  I finally did get the pink when it was in stock on free S&H day.   And I don't like it nearly as much as the two I own (black and willow) so I'm sending it back.  There are two thinks I dislike about the print:  it's a bit too busy (on me) and I don't like the shades of pink that have a lot of brown in them - they are very dark and I just don't care for them.  Since I like the two I have better, I'm sending it back.  What a disappointment after all the hassle I had getting the pink!

@Pearlee  Sorry the pink didn't work out after all that.  What surprises me is that I never ordered this dress.