Honored Contributor

A302457 Printed French Terry Top w/ Ruffle Hem

[ Edited ]

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-w-Ruffle-Hem.product.A3024...

Oh my!  @Biftu  @Mellie2  @haddon9  I received this today ("in process" took forever) in the oyster / shell and absolutely love it.  The blue is in my cart now in case it's on tonight.  I'd love to have all three but would only pick up the pineapple one As Is.  @Biftu  I have the strongest recommendation for you for this one.  First of all, it's very watercolor artsy and something I would definitely wear to an art museum or arts and crafts fair (I think it's most artsy in the oyster / shell combo but that may just be me)  The background color of mine is the more-beige version of macrame, and ruffle is a light cocoa color. And....the purple in the print just "makes" the top for me, so Biftu, this top will go with our macrame, cocoa, blackberry, and purple garments.   It's unbelievable how much of our wardrobe this will go with. 

The Fr. terry is divine and it's pretty lightweight - more so than a lot of her other 360 Fr. terrry (which this feels like to me) and that's good.  The length is just perfect for my 5'3" and I see some reviewers who are about my height saying the same.  Perfect!  (Mellie2, this one may be too short for you but it isn't real short, and it certainly wouldn't be too short if you layered a tank underneath it).    I wondered about sizing because the chest measurement is a little larger than most of my medium tops, but the medium is the right choice for me.  It is on the generous side of medium though, I must say but by no means too big and I think having room in it in the hot, sticky weather is great. IMO this is a winner and worth every penny!  I'll get so much use (and so many compliments) out of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A302457 Printed French Terry Top w/ Ruffle Hem

@Pearlee - this top is in my cart right now in the oyster color.   I usually don't get Logo tops due to the longer length (I'm 5'4").   It is so pretty and I like the shorter length.  I better order it now before the show starts, in case it is presented tonight.

Thanks for detailed description!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  You are welcome. And don't forget, if not in tonight's LOGO show it could be in PM Style!   I noticed it's on three EZ pays.

Honored Contributor

Meant to post -  this top to my knowledge hasn't yet aired, and already it has several great reviews (one that didn't give it many stars was because of price).  Others are loving it.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the blue one tonight.  I don't want to miss it if it airs when I'm not home and it sells out.   Although, if I like the oyster/shell one  a lot better than the blue, I won't keep it but I expect to like them both almost equally. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee! Just ordered the sky color. I am in a blue color phase. It sounds divine from your great review! I can always wear a tank for length if need be. Looking forward to this one. The blue should look smashing with my jeans with lace.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Thank you @Pearlee! Just ordered the sky color. I am in a blue color phase. It sounds divine from your great review! I can always wear a tank for length if need be. Looking forward to this one. The blue should look smashing with my jeans with lace.

@Mellie2  Thank you for trusting me!  I do hope you are happy with it.  Let me know what you think when you get it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I received my blue one  - not sure whether or not I'll keep it.  I like it but I like the oyster one better, as I first surmised. The blue is very pretty, but not as saturated with color and I also like the color of the ruffle better on the oyster and how it blends with the rest of the top (less so with the blue one).  Am wondering whether you received yours yet.  The colors are pretty in the top of the blue one for sure, but I'm preferring the other one.  I do like the blue one, just maybe not enough to keep it since I have the other one. I'll let you know whether I do.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Pearlee. I recieved mine last night. I like the color and the fit except it is  not long enough for my frame. It is a beautiful top and I so want to make it work. When I tried it with the tanks I have there was too much of a gap between where the top ends and the tank. I'm not giving up yet. It is everything you said. I'll try it this weekend when I'm not exhausted from work I like it that much. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received my top in the oyster color and love it!!  Fits perfectly, especially the length.  It will look nice with my darker indigo jeans.  I liked it so much I ordered it in the blue - sky color.  I was torn between that and the pineapple because of the ruffle color on the pineapple.