Honored Contributor

Re: A302457 Printed French Terry Top w/ Ruffle Hem

@twinsister  So happy you like it - your reaction sounds just like mine when I got mine and I also thought how many things it would go with (as I say in my OP here on this thread).  And I then got the blue which I'm still not sure I'm keeping because I really like the blue but absolutely love the oyster. To me, the pineapple one looks the least artistic because the print is so light on it.

@Mellie2  Yeah, I was worried about the length for you.  So sorry if it doesn't work out and you end up losing the postage.  I always feel responsible.  But I am glad you like it.  It is very artistically done and the colors are great for spring (it's springier than the oyster one IMO).  What about the cardis that you have?  Rather than wearing it with a tank underneath (and I do understand what you mean about the two lengths not working well together), what about just always wearing it under a cardi if you love the top.

Valued Contributor

What a great idea and it works. The blue cardi with washed satin I think you have as well ( I think you got it as is) looks great. I put a short lace tank under that just peaks out. Super cute and I get to keep it. Woo Hoo! Great plan my Logo friend. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

What a great idea and it works. The blue cardi with washed satin I think you have as well ( I think you got it as is) looks great. I put a short lace tank under that just peaks out. Super cute and I get to keep it. Woo Hoo! Great plan my Logo friend. Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  I'm so happy you got it to work!  (And yes, I have that lovely cardi).  I decided to send my blue one back because i like the oyster shell one so much better, even though I do like the blue one.  It's pricey so if I"m not loving it as much as the one I already own, I decided I don't need it. Although if the price goes down at some point, I may re-buy it at a lower price.    And thanks for the follow-up.  I was about to ask what you had decided about it.