Honored Contributor

A302456 Printed Fr. Terry Tank w/ Sharkbite Hem & Lace

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Tank-w-Sharkbite-Hem.product.A...

So when this aired, I couldn't make up my mind and I ordered both colors (I think it was an ODO?)   Then I tried to cancel later because I thought they were pricey and didn't want to spend the money, but of course it was too late to cancel (later that same night!).

I received them yesterday, tried them on, and absolutely love them!  One of my best purchases in a long time.  The colors a very pretty and vibrant -- deeply saturated - withouth being loud. (the shell color in this one is a much deeper peachy pink than Lori's usual very pastel, light shell color that is barely pink).  Just seeing this print and these colors makes me happy!  The lace on each is very beautiful and good quality.  The tank looks very different in each of the colors so now I really am glad I got both, although my favorite is the shell choice (the advantage to the blue is that it is a more yearlong color, very suitable for fall and winter too).

Everything about this tank is perfect - the super soft and lightweight (a good weight) French terry, the length for me at 5'3"  ( @Mellie2 - this would work for you - it's a little longer than the top I just posted about that you ordered), and best of all the armholes are absolutely not too big.  They are perfect - no gaping.  This is a great stand-alone piece to wear in the hot weather as well as it will look great with a cardi too.   The price doesn't even bother me because these are both such winner and such year-round wear.  I will definitely get my use out of them, and then some.

I highly recommend these!  They are just happy tanks, in every way (looks, fit and comfort).

@Tissyanne  - yet another example of the big floral prints Lori has been doing lately and I like the print on this one a lot better than the ODO top you took out of your cart on Monday night - plus the silhouette is much more flattering than all that volume in front and the pretty lace hemline is much prettier also IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: A302456 Printed Fr. Terry Tank w/ Sharkbite Hem & Lace

This is already reduced!  Wow, that was fast! From the wee hours of the morning clearance show today.  Great price (and I just missed getting a price adjustment - major bummer!).  It's now $45 and change (although I paid an ODO price for it, not the former retail price presented listed).