Honored Contributor

A301982 Printed Knit Top w/ Contrast Stripe

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Contrast-Stripe.product.A301982.htm...

This is a top from past season that is on clearance now.   I had always wanted the green one and had it a long time in my wish list.  When it went on clearance, only the coral colored one was left in my size medium.  I grandfathered this item in that was on my wish list before my "no more rayon span" resolution, so I ordered it.  (LOL - @Biftu   Since it has been aired many times, I'm surprised nobody here had started a thread on it.

I'm very happy with the top and the melon color too (it'll look great with khaki or off-white pants).  I have a from- long-ago LOGO waffle knit cardi in this melon color that will look nice over it.  

Even at the top of my size mediums weight right now, the medium fits well.  I'd like the short sleeves to be a little less hugging my upper arm, but they fit like all of the LOGO short sleeves fit me, no snugger than those and going up a size would be way too big for me because the top flares out.

The melon is very pretty for spring and I like the mix with the light beige rather than white.  The length is very good, longer but not too long. It covers everything I'd like to cover.  I love the striped back with the floral print, and how it comes over into the front enough to be visible - so it's stripes and florals that will be seen by whomever looks at me head-on.  I like this certainly well enough to keep it, and well enough that I'm not sorry the green was sold out in medium.  it's very light weight rayon/span and will be great for even the hottest weather.