Esteemed Contributor

Re: A301971 Printed Top and Stripe Tank Set

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee   Yes!! I have been thinking the same thing!! I want the blue too...nothing on ...as is ..but when I checked the prices...not a big difference. I have the logo vest/hoodie A302453 in ink and I thought the blue twin set would look good together if our weather cooled down a bit. I really really want to get that blue set 🙂  

@Pjcab  This set has been aired a lot so they must have bought quite a few of them.  

When I first posted to you, I put the set in blue on my Wish List and thought I might wait to order it for a free S&H day!   However, I then got to thinking that it could be aired in the Thurs. show (it wasn't but they often air a clearance item or two or three in that show) so I went ahead an ordered it yesterday before the show.  I totally agree - I'd rather have a new one for a few dollars more than the As Is price.  As Is can be dicey...

So much for my "no more rayon span" so don't tell  @Biftu  Smiley Happy .  

@Pearlee  Caught in the act!  Enjoy your rayon/span set. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab   I received this set in the blue and absolutely love it.  It looks different in the blue than in the pineapple so I don't feel decadent owning two (not that I would anyway.....  Smiley Happy  ).  The blue is very pretty for fall.  It's darker than it appears on my monitor and TV set but in a good way; it's not navy by any means but a rich dark blue - a very pretty color.  And I'm loving the colors of the flowers, including what I'm pretty sure is blackberry (or if not, dark violet but I think blackberry) and gray and a deep golden yellow.

The tank is kinda spring-y in with a lighter blue stripe against the white tank. I'm thinking I may even wear a blackberry print tank underneath this is the fall/winter and the one it came with in spring/summer.  Because the top is fairly short, I probably will wear a tank underneath most of the time.

I am very happy with this purchase.  If you decide to get the blue at the clearance price (which is still steep), I think you will be very happy with it.  It's certainly not a "duplicate" of the pineapple color. 

Yes, more rayon/span in my wardrobe now since there's no question about keeping this winner!

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you... thank you ..for that detailed review. I still haven't gotten the blue yet, I have been busy with other things but your review will get me going as it just sounds beautiful...and different in a good way from the pineapple which I just LOVE.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Thank you... thank you ..for that detailed review. I still haven't gotten the blue yet, I have been busy with other things but your review will get me going as it just sounds beautiful...and different in a good way from the pineapple which I just LOVE.

@Pjcab  You are welcome.  I am very happy with my set (I tried it on again yesterday).  It fits just like the pineapple one did (and we know that doesn't always happen in the same size!)   Of course if this set is ever a LTS, I'll be mad that I bought it at the clearance price, but oh, well.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Just ordered! 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Just ordered! 🙂

@Pjcab  Oooohhhh - can't wait to read here what you think of it!   I hope you like yours as much as I like mine! Smiley Happy

By the way, I think the tank it comes with - which I think of as spring-y - will still go great with the top when worn with blue jeans.  

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Just ordered! 🙂

@Pjcab  So what do you think of the blue?  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Pearlee love love love!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee love love love!