Respected Contributor

I sized down to a small, and I really love it.  It’s loose and free feeling.  It’s a keeper!  

Honored Contributor

Re: A301969 Peasant Top

[ Edited ]

This was an LTS last week and I bought it in the ivory and sized down one size to a small.   I really like it (for the price I paid, not so much at the full price).  It always appeared very boxy to me so I didn't really consider it until it was an LTS and had gotten pretty good reviews.   It would have looked dreadful on me if I'd gotten my usual size medium but it doesn't look boxy in the small.  It's certainly not a sexy top, but it's great for hot weather because it's totally off the body and extremely light weight.  I think I'll need to wear a white tank underneath it because I think in the sunlight it will be see through because of the thinness of the material (it wasn't in my bedroom but will be in the sunlight I think).  I'm happy with my purchase.  A very nice, casual, cool top for summer weather.  I have lots of lightweight cotton tanks from Costco to wear underneath it that won't make me too hot - the tanks also are very thin material.

Honored Contributor

A prior review thread about "the gauze top."