Frequent Contributor

A301965 New Flounced Jacket

[ Edited ]

Hello LOGO Group

I am not a regular poster- but do enjoy my LOGO purchases and reading posts on the forum. I have been thinking about  A301965 The new flounce jacket:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Stretch-Twill-Jacket-w-Woven-Flounce.product.A301965.html?...

It has many positive reviews and wanted to see if anyone here may have purchased it and how they are wearing it.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: A301965 New Flounced Jacket

It's lovely, but like the rest of her things, terribly overpriced.  It should sell for around $60-65 in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@mkinpa:

Have this jacket in BOTH colors, two sizes (thought I'd be returning a couple, but NOOOO). I posted my detailed review on the item.

Adore it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 10.40.06 AM.png

Honored Contributor

I got both, which is one reason I commented to @1Professor  during the show that I think both were justified since they look so different in each color.  I still think that having now seen them in person.

I tried them on this morning and am very disappointed that I have to try to exchange them (right now, only one color is available in my size now, but who knows what will be available when Q gets them back?).   They were both too big, although the dark navy one fit a tad smaller than the khaki colored one.  It was still too big though.  And the sleeves are much too long on me; I'm hope in one size smaller that they won't be quite as long.

I wear a size medium but these were numeric sizes. Smiley Sad  I never know what to order in numeric sizing.  I'm at the high end weight-wise right now of mediums and am working on getting back into the lower ranges, so if the jacket is big now, by the end of the summer it will be even bigger!  Anyway, in some things I wear a size 10 right now and in some things I take a 12.   I'm still a solid medium though.   In jackets lately I've been getting a size 12 so I have enough room for whatever I'm wearing underneath it like a sweater, and also so that my arms move easily while driving.   Wow - this jacket is way too big on me in a size 12.  I'm really sorry now I didn't order it in a 10.  I'll have plenty of room in a size 10, even for whatever I wear underneath it and there is stretch in the jacket, as @1Professor  states.   I would not go down two sizes though.  The sleeves will, I think, still be quite long in me in a 10 but hopefully not quite as long.    

The jacket does indeed look very different in each color.  I thought in the pkg. that the navy was almost black (which I don't like) but when I took it out of the package it is clearly a dark - and very pretty - navy.  I think I like the navy one a little better, but the khaki-ish color is very pretty too an doesn't wash me out - it is warm - as some things in that color do because my skin is very pale.  Both are winners, if you can find the right size and if the sleeves aren't dreadfully long!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee:

I KNEW the LOGO sizes would be off (tooooo large) after my disappointment with that new denim jacket.

I always take an 8 in other departments, including the Q's GILI. Ordered a 6 in the denim, then saw the heavier model was wearing a 6. Finally scored a 4 several days later, and even THAT was larger than I needed. Returned because of the fake pocket deal. Ugh.

So, when another jacket came up (structured, not drapey), I ordered both 6 and 4 before everything disappeared.

Good luck! Lots of sizes popped up early this morning.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee, @1Professor and @pegomyheart. I am going to order- but as you mentioned can't decide on color, both look so different. I am concerned about the size, I did not size up- but still hope it isn't too big. I used to be a small and have drifted into mediums, but went with a 8 .Keeping fingers crossed.Thanks for your input!

Honored Contributor

Hey mkinpa!   Yes Yes Yes!  Love that twill jacket in navy.  It's on my wish list.  When they first presented it my jaw dropped!   I don't own it yet but you have my LUCKY GIRL APPROVAL!   Enjoy   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Sweet Caroline 1- I ordered both with free shipping and the 6 easy pays last night . The Dark blue is on waitlist- but the topaz should be coming and I can see how the sizing works  or not for me. @1Professorand @Pearlee what have you layered under this jacket?

Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee- Sorry- I see your comment - hope that sizing and inventory works out- for all who are ordering