Honored Contributor

A301232 Embroidered Boyfriend Crop Jeans

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Boyfriend-Crop-Jeans.product.A301232.html?ups...

@Biftu    @dulwich   I'm shocked that I tried these because (1) I never really liked the embroidery on these prior to the last presentation when they went on clearance - and even then I still wasn't sure I did but I ordered them, and (2) LOGO jeans usually don't work well for me (with rare exceptions that I own).  

So imagine my surprise when these arrived, I tried them on and, with one exception to them, I really love them.  Biftu, they are 25"  and just short of regular pants length on me so these would probably be great regular-length jeans for you.  Dulwich, these are very lightweight!  Not heavy material at all, so perfect for California.  Because the 25" is coming in at a bit of a peculiar length for me, although I'll mostly probably wear them as regular pants (with sandals I think that'll work), they also look very cute rolled up to a cuff on the bottom, as Lori demonstrated when they were presented on clearance which is probably the most recent video up.  So the length will work well for me.

The embroidery, as it turns out, is super cute.  Somewhat bohemian which is right up my alley.  I bought the darker wash and the center of the flowers is a pretty olive green color.  There is a lot of embroidery on these and frankly, it accentuates my hips more than I'd like it to, but I'll live with that because I really like these.   

The big downside for me is how low the "waist"line comes in the back.   Really much lower than I like (much underpants top shows when I sit down, although of course every top I will wear with them will cover my underpants - I was in a bra only when I tried these on).   Still, that's not comfortable but I'm sure I'll get used to it.  I just usually don't like that look or feel of the waistline in the back being too low.  But for these, I'll live with it because I like the jeans so much and they are otherwise great (I like how lightweight they are for the warmer weather).  I'm between two pants sizes now that I've gained a few pounds over the winter and the larger of my two sizes is what I chose and was the right thing to do.   I have no idea how much they stretch when worn, but even if they do I still think that was the right sizing decision for me due to slight weight gain.

I'm very pleased with these super cute jeans!  Dulwich, I may be getting you into more jeans trouble from LOGO! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A301232 Embroidered Boyfriend Crop Jeans

@Pearlee  I have these jeans in the darker wash and they are super cute.  I even paid full price.  I  don't remember them being lower in the back, but maybe.  But so what, your top will cover that issue as you said.  I'm kind of tempted to get the light wash even though they are not as reduced as the darker wash.  If mine weren't packed away I would try them on.

Respected Contributor

Re: A301232 Embroidered Boyfriend Crop Jeans

@Pearlee   I already ordered these! Should be here next day or so - also newlightweight ones plus reorder to try again tinted ones! all en route!

So glad you like these I also got darker color but as you say good for CA may get lighter color too, will see. -  I too, am not sure about the embroidery but good to read your review.

Honored Contributor

This is crazy pricing.

[ Edited ]

A346157  is the As Is item number for these and in both colors the item is $70 As Is.  Which means the dark indigo pair new at the clearance price is less than the As Is price ($69.96), and the lighter wash isn't much more ($79.96).  Crazy pricing!