Honored Contributor

A297083 Brushed Jersey Pull-On Ankle Pants

[ Edited ]

These are $66 but I was lucky enough to get them As Is (item A310955) for $36.  I tried them on this morning and really love them!  They are a great purchase!

I didn't know what "brushed jersey" would feel like but they feel like the softest (like a baby-blanket) Fr. terry, in a weight that is all year round except the very hottest weather and great for spring -- not too heavy and not too thin.

@Mellie2  @dulwich  @Biftu  I was so lucky - these look brand new.  No odd perfumey smells, no pilling between the legs, and the grosgrain tie at the waist was tied as if  it had never been untied.  So I got quite a financial savings on these.   I am just loving that black cherry color in this fabric. It is heathered which lightens it up some for spring. It reminds me a lot of maple in Fr. terry but with a more burgundy cast to it.  Biftu, it's going to be a great neutral and will also go great with the LOGO TSV and the earlier (but similar) tank we got with black cherry stripes in it. (maybe that's our copper tank?)  I'm going to wear these with a lot and again, I'm loving this as a new neutral - they will look great with a lot of hoodies we have too.

One reviewer who is 5'4" is complaining that they are a lot longer than the 29" stated in the description. mine definitely aren't.  Mine are a fine length for me and there is eslastic at the bottom which keeps the bottom from being too long.  I don't have that much drape over the elastic bottom - they are a great length for me (maybe not so much for you Biftu.   I'm really loving the fact at how slimming these are (in my regular size medium) to my legs!  These are very, very flattering!

I'm delighted with my new super comfortable and flattering LOGO pants!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A297083 Brushed Jersey Pull-On Ankle Pants

@Pearlee - Lucky you!  I would love these in black cherry, but as you said they would be too long on me.  Enjoy.

Valued Contributor

What a great deal @Pearlee! I am glad they came in great condition. It really pays to keep an eye out on as is. I'll be looking too. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so lucky - and happy!  I just saw the other two colors of these - smokey quartz and nordic blue, in size medium only (my size) As Is  so I picked them up too. I hope they come in as pristine condition as the black cherry ones.   I really love these comfortable ankle pants (really are sweat pants).  I'll let you know how I like the colors and the condition of the As Is items when I get them.   Happy, happy, happy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm so lucky - and happy!  I just saw the other two colors of these - smokey quartz and nordic blue, in size medium only (my size) As Is  so I picked them up too. I hope they come in as pristine condition as the black cherry ones.   I really love these comfortable ankle pants (really are sweat pants).  I'll let you know how I like the colors and the condition of the As Is items when I get them.   Happy, happy, happy!

Well, my joy at getting the two other colors of these As Is - besides my great black cherry ones  which I love, was short -lived.  The smokey quartz went back today.  First of all, there as a P.O. snafu with them (not QVC's fault of course) where they didn't come and didn't come and I saw from tracking that the P.O. had tried to deliver them, couldn't and left me a message at my home about them.  Not.  I never got a P.O. slip with any info about them.  They did finally show up though.  UGH  First of all, this As Is pair was in bad shape, with a lot of pilling between the legs and the gray looking washed out.  In other words, they looked old and worn.  And unlike the black cherry 29" inseam  which worked out fine even for my 5'3", these were sooooo long.  I measured the inseam which was just under 33".   One customer review said the pair she got (can't remember what color now) was way too long. I wonder if he smokey quartz has a problem?   

As for the nordic blue, I haven't tried them on yet but they look in fine condition. I don't think they are new - like my black cherry pair appeared to be, because the grosgrain tie at the waist was undone, but there was no pilling and so far they looked fine.   I'll try them on over the weekend.