Valued Contributor

Re: A296536 Multi-Print Long Sleeve Knit Top

It's definitely a 5-star review from me, too! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

A few sizes have popped back into stock in the maple only (as of right now).   The maple is great!  Get it if you can!

(not @AZ girl  - I know you already have maple).

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for the review on this top and @Pearlee for having us put the item # in the titles for easier searching.

I was scanning through Logo to find a top in the white/ cream family and this top appeared in my white /cream search and I ordered it , in my regular size, after reading your reviews.

I hope I like it as much as you all do..... I need a light colored top, and for what I am looking for, should be perfect ( I hope ) . There was another new color...in the gold family I think...as the video only had the 3 colors you ladies discussed.

Of topic...I wish they would state in the video, what sizes the models are wearing, as I forget ...just helps at times.  Again thanks..hope I am successful with this purchase!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab  Oh I'm so happy you posted!   First because I'm delighted you like it, and second because yes, yes, yes, the cream and the gold are both new colors, which I hadn't been aware of at all.  I do have the original three colors and love all mine.  Hmmmmm----may have to get one (or two) more.

@Biftu  So much for our resolve!   I already have three colors of this top and am considering more.  I just love this top, and the cream one esp. looks very different from all that I already own.  

Also Pjcab, thanks again for mentioning that putting the item number in the title is helpful. I really think so too. Smiley Happy  By the way, what color would you wear with the cream for bottoms, other than blue jeans?

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Yes the item # in the title is great as I wanted reviews from the logo ladies here and knew with the item # in title I wouldn't be wasting time searching!

I got the cream so I could wear it with numerous pants , my merlot logo pant/ leggings, my brown and grey logo pants/ leggings and of course jeans.

I am so happy I returned that other logo top, the pink crystal, as if this top is what I expect,  then it will be what I hoped the pink crystal would be in my pant/ legging pairings, if that makes sense!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  That makes perfect sense!  I hope the top accomplishes what you hope - and thanks for the pants color suggestions (esp. gray).

I too returned the pink crystal top - but kept the blue one (thanks for your review on that which influenced me to get on waitlist for it )  and green orchid with black sleeves one.

I liked that pink crystal top but it really did make me look like I was wearing wallpaper and made me look bigger than I am --- all over on top.  That one wasn't a good look for me, but the three of these tops I own are.   I decided I'm not getting the gold one in this top but may very well get the cream one.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee     Today I received this top in cream and I stayed true to size and even though it flares out quite generously...... there is no way I could size down as it is just right in the shoulders and bust area, but it is a very full flare.

I really like this top but.....there is more blue than I expected. It will go great with my grey brown and beige pants/ leggings etc but was surprised with the seafoam, blue- green in the top and a touch of pink in one of the prints.. The main colors are light brown, cream , grey and a seafoam  green-blue.

Maybe it was the pictures/ color hue  on my computer screen that I didn't pick up on the shades/colors.

It is a beautiful  top and will go with lots...wish it has a bit less volume but a top I know I will pair with lots of my logo

I am attaching a photo so if others are considering cream, they will see the different color touches.

pictures didn't load will  try a separate post

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab  Interesting.   I don't see some of those colors when I view the top on my computer either.   I did order this on free S&H day - haven't received it yet.  But no, I wasn't expecting some of those colors you named.  

Super Contributor

C809FB86-FE14-4BDB-8752-73616F9E938E.jpeg

Super Contributor

CB2540C4-47F5-4B90-BC87-874569A75B24.jpeg

Cream top