Honored Contributor

Re: A296536 Multi-Print Long Sleeve Knit Top

I think it's cute.

Also, now I won't be surprised when I get mine and see those unexpected colors so  thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  So I received my cream top and tried it on.  As soon as I took it out of the package, I saw much better what you meant about the colors - even better than in your photos.  The very light blue "strips" along the sides that are very prominent ---- I had thought those were cream colored when I ordered the top!   

The top is still very pretty (also very spring-y due to the colors) and it looked really good on me.   Since the other colors I own are more fall/winter, I'm definitely going to keep this one for spring and summer (will wear now also with blue jeans but will probably wear my other three more).  It looks very flattering on me and I'd forgotten when I tried it on, just how comfortable these tops are!  Hmmm....I wonder now what the colors in the yellow one are really like in person?   LOL     My other three look just as they did on TV when presented and just as they do online, except even prettier in person, esp. the one with all the dark blue looks prettier in person.   

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  Good thing we pre-ordered the cream choice in this.  It sold out before Jane Treacy got a chance to present that color last night!  I was so happy you had posted about the new cream color because I got mine and am glad I did!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Yes, I barely got to watch any logo shows yesterday but turned it on just as Kate walked off as the cream top sold out.

Great top, glad we ordered early!

Happy you love the colors too.

ps I didnt order anything yesterday..nothing jumped out ...buy me ...and I do have a bunch of logo, maybe the next tsv show day 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I wanted that top in cream ... but it sold out before I could get off the couch!  Oh well ... maybe next year.

Respected Contributor

I have some from last year...although there are some beautiful patterns and color, particularly the back, I find the front makes me nauseous....but they are so comfortable and useful, they make good pajama tops...I don't have to look at the mixture of patterns...some people get seasick and some don't...but I did return the alabaster and the orange because they also made me nauseous...the tiny swatch on the ipad seemed innocuous...

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Do you own this top?  There is a tidewater blue available in xxs As Is.

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Multi-Print-Long-Sleeve-Knit-Top.product.A309...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Do you own this top?  There is a tidewater blue available in xxs As Is.

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Multi-Print-Long-Sleeve-Knit-Top.product.A309...

@Pearlee  I don't.  I know this has been a beloved top, but for some reason it never spoke to me, especially the print on the back.  Still pricy and now I'm leary of As Is.  Thanks for the alert.

Honored Contributor

This was on A.M. Style today.  There is a black Friday price on it - $64.86 and of course no S&H charge this weekend.