Valued Contributor

A294479 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Tie Dye Top w/ Color Block Shoulder Yoke

[ Edited ]

I happened to snag this one as-is in the black cherry.

Oh my WORD, I can't believe I didn't order this when it was available! I would totally get one in every color.

I got the XS but I think I could even swing the xxs, no pun intended.  It's roomy and soft and comfie and lovely, plus it has POCKETS!!! Why did I not notice these before?

I probably should have checked online and here for reviews, but I tend to "review" things with the pictures and videos first and decide whether to proceed from there. My eyes definitely failed me, this time. I think it's because Shawn was wearing it tied in a knot on one side, in the original presentation, so it didn't have that nice sweeping shape and drape on her that Logo is known for.

I wish the Q would hurry up and get more of these in, and do some more beautiful colors. I am itching to get the soft pink. Of course, I would break my bank trying to buy them all up, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: A294479 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Tie Dye Top w/ Color Block Shoulder Yoke

Congrats on the find.  I own this in all 4 colors and love it.  I think I purchased one a regular price and the rest as is.  Hope can find a few more of the colors.  This is my favorite Logo top

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I thought you already had a thread on this:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/Logo-Tye-Dye-Top-A294479/m-p/4321537/highlight/t...

@Suziqzee  FYI - you can put an item number into the Search Forums & Blogs search function at the top of the board (white rectangle next to the white rectangle that says "Community" at the top of the board) to see if there are other threads on the same item.  Smiley Happy   I find this function really helpful and is why I like to put the item number into titles.   Easy to find reviews that way!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, @Pearlee. I actually saw the other thread when I went to add my own in the title bar, but I was half asleep and not thinking, so I just bypassed it and did my own. Insomnia. Oy.

Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Tie-Dye-Top-w-Color-Block-Shoulder-Yoke.product.A294479.h...

I already owned this top from its first presentation in black cherry medium (my usual size). When it was presented recently, a lot of colors sold out.  I had liked the cozumel blue but wasn't going to get it, then ended up waitlisting it in the size large (only size available left the night it was presented - although I see it's back now in the medium, probably from someone's cancelling it).

Anyway, I love it!  Yes, it's a little loose and the sleeves a little longer than the medium, but really it's fine, and I'm loving it.  So in this one I could take a large or medium (I'm not exchanging it for the now-available medium, even though I need to push up the sleeves).

Just FYI @Biftu   since I know you also have the black cherry.  Actually, several sizes have now popped back into stock in several colors, after selling out the other night.

Esteemed Contributor

I considered the Cozumel blue @Pearlee  but didn't get it.  I see now it is sold out in my size.  I do love the one I have, one of my favorites.