Esteemed Contributor

For those who have (2) tsv's ago - A290508 -  is the marshmallow shade see through at all? I  have it in blackaberry and love  it. Raspberry just popped in  stock and I grabbed it- I was thinking of ordering additional shades. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

For those who have (2) tsv's ago - A290508 -  is the marshmallow shade see through at all? I  have it in blackaberry and love  it. Raspberry just popped in  stock and I grabbed it- I was thinking of ordering additional shades. 

I wore mine for the first time yesterday. I could see the silhouette of my white bra underneath, so I decided to wear a tank underneath. I wasn't comfortable with my bra showing at all in the office. But it wasn't too bad. Some people might be OK with it for more casual wear.

Valued Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I wore mine for the first time yesterday. I could see the silhouette of my white bra underneath, so I decided to wear a tank underneath. I wasn't comfortable with my bra showing at all in the office. But it wasn't too bad. Some people might be OK with it for more casual wear.

@I agree with @primo.....I would wear a tank underneath when wearing to work so the outline of my bra is not as visible, but for casual or weekend wear, I am fine with not wearing a tank.  I have this top in blackberry, marshmallow and the blue and love them all!

Honored Contributor

I don't wear a tank under mine but I almost always wear a nude bra with everything except black.  So with a nude bra I don't think mine is see through.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all!

And look what I found.....A301072 an 'as is' !! Heart

Respected Contributor

I have worn mine quite a bit and usually wear nude color bra had no problems.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Thank you all!

Thanks for posting this.  I passed on it when it was a TSV but I think I am going as is in the Marshm and Blackb.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Thank you all!

Thanks for posting this.  I passed on it when it was a TSV but I think I am going as is in the Marshm and Blackb.

Deb

@Ibby114  I think you should post that item number in the original TSV thread where there are reviews of it.  That would helpful.  More people would see it there than in this htread. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

A nude bra does not show through. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Thank you all!

Deb

@Ibby114  I think you should post that item number in the original TSV thread where there are reviews of it.  That would helpful.  More people would see it there than in this htread. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee I was actually looking for that thread when I started thinking about getting additional colors- but couldn't find it! Woman Frustrated