Esteemed Contributor

A290505 Slub Knit Printed Top - Review

[ Edited ]

I must say this is a very versatile Logo top.  I ordered the thunder grey and it goes great with smokey taupe, wild mushroom, vintage coral, shale, denim, and off whites to mention a few.  The style of the top reminds me a bit of the KZ tee with the addition of the v neck in the back and of course the material which is comfortable and a change from the rayon/span.  It is a busier print but the muted colors tones it down.  I ordered my normal size and it fits perfectly, and not too long even though I am short.  It has a nice sweep.  I had a difficult time deciding on a color when it was presented but for my wardrobe, I made the right choice but could still be convinced to try another color.

Valued Contributor

Re: A290505 Slub Knit Printed Top - Review

Thanks so much for your review. I can't wait for this top to arrive. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Happy you like it.   

But there was already a review thread in this forum:  Smiley Sad 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/A290505-Cotton-Slub-Printed-Top-w-V-Neck-Detail/...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/A290505-Cotton-Slub-Printed-Top-w-V-Neck-Detail/...

@Pearlee - Oops, didn't notice it -- see it now.  Didn't realize it was a review, thought it was a discussion.

Honored Contributor

I almost got it in the blue...love the inky blue color but I decided to cancel.  I felt that the print might be too busy for me plus I decided that I don't care for her 100% cottom slub.  It just doesn't seem to drape nicely and hangs awkwardly on me.

I'm wearing one of Lori's short sleeve 100% cotton tops right now (A276626).  It's good for when it's hot & humid (like today) but I perfer a bit more drape to the fabric.

Enjoy your new top!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Oops, didn't notice it -- see it now.  Didn't realize it was a review, thought it was a discussion.

@Biftu@  :LOL No, it was meant to be a review thread since, having seen two pages of reviews under the item, I thought people who ordered it who post here had probably received it, Sure enough, I was right and  and @tansey and @Hippified had and wrote  reviews on that thread.  

Respected Contributor

@Biftu That sounds pretty and I know you will look great wearing it.