Honored Contributor

A290505 Cotton Slub Printed Top w/ V-Neck Detail

@Biftu and others who ordered this - anyone receive it yet?  There are two pages of reviews up, most (but not all) favorable although a common theme is the colors are muted and not quite as shown on air or online.

I'm very interested in reviews from our Logonistas here.  I had ordered the berry but canceled it; I kept watching the videos of it and somehow just didn't like it on - esp. on Lori.  Something about the print was too busy for me and I didn't like the V-neck in the back, although that point wouldn't have kept me from ordering it (a minor point but I do have short hair and the back neckline would have showed, although I wouldn't have seen it! LOL).    I just wasn't sure enough about it to keep my order, but am very interested in what the ladies here who received it think of it and whether they are keeping it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A290505 Cotton Slub Printed Top w/ V-Neck Detail

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu and others who ordered this - anyone receive it yet?  There are two pages of reviews up, most (but not all) favorable although a common theme is the colors are muted and not quite as shown on air or online.

I'm very interested in reviews from our Logonistas here.  I had ordered the berry but canceled it; I kept watching the videos of it and somehow just didn't like it on - esp. on Lori.  Something about the print was too busy for me and I didn't like the V-neck in the back, although that point wouldn't have kept me from ordering it (a minor point but I do have short hair and the back neckline would have showed, although I wouldn't have seen it! LOL).    I just wasn't sure enough about it to keep my order, but am very interested in what the ladies here who received it think of it and whether they are keeping it.

@Pearlee - Mine just shipped.  I'll let you know what I think when I receive it.

Honored Contributor

I tried the berry one on briefly last night to attend a meeting but wasn't comfortable with the look or fit and switched out tops.  The color was a little disappointing to me and it is a very busy print.  I don't mind the back neckline but the armhole was a little snug.  

I'll try it on later today to figure out if I want to return it or possibly exchange for another color.

Honored Contributor

@tansy  Thanks for sharing your initial impression - do let me know whether you keep or send back.   I thought the print was too busy on Lori but did like the color so I'm sorry that was disappointing to you.  It also looked pretty oversized on Lori; I just didn't think the whole look was that flattering on her which is why I canceled my order.

Honored Contributor

It was on your recommendation that I tried A275801 though.  It's very comfy and just fine through the arms.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

It was on your recommendation that I tried A275801 though.  It's very comfy and just fine through the arms.

@tansy  I'm really happy you like it! Smiley Happy   That top is a total winner!

Respected Contributor

I got the thunder grey and I absolutely love it.  When It arrived, I didn't think I liked the color orange in it.  I was hoping it had a little rose tint to it, but no, it is orange which I never buy. I tried it on and I really liked the way it fit me. I got the smaller of my 2 sizes, which was right-on.  It covers everything front and back.  Sleeves fit good, a little longer than three quarter, but that's par for the course for me.  Bust fits perfectly.  Also it had a strong "new" odor.  After washing and laying flat to dry, the odor is completely gone and it fits the same.  It is light and soft, feels so good on.  I love the painterly print. And it looks fantastic with my dark indigo logo jeans. I've already gone back for the night blue. I didn't care for the other two colors.

@Peg

New Contributor

I received mine in the berry and sent it back as defective.  The print has a definite line to it and mine was slanted!  It also was not centered at the V-neck at all. Where is quality control?  I am familiar with overseas manufacturing methods and somebody took a shortcut to save fabric  I am very disappointed.  it fit well and would look nice if it were like the ones on the presentation.