Honored Contributor

A290500 Knit Crop Pants with Crochet Detail

Did anyone order these?  The crop pants with the crochet lace at the bottom that only came in two colors, black and off-white and sold out even before a presentation?  The reason I ask is that they've been sold out since the show (odd that none popped back into the system from cancellations, checks not sent in, whatever) and I'm just curious as to what people thought of them who did get them.  Because the item keeps saying "Sorry Sold Out" QVC has not posted any reviews of them.

Has anyone seen any As Is?   I'm just curious about them.   I can tell that the length would look terrible on me but I'd still like to know what people who got them thought of them.

Contributor

Re: A290500 Knit Crop Pants with Crochet Detail

I purchased these in the linen color. I like them a lot and feel they can be very casual or dressed up. I'm 5'3 and a size small and the length is good.  I like the elastic waist, the softness and light weight of the fabric; the color might be a tad see-thru but decent with a longer top. Also, I wish I would have sized up for more looseness. I ordered the same size I usually order in Logo leggings....my mistake, but they fit fine. 

Honored Contributor

@Nickname new  Thank you!   I'm glad you like yours.  Interesting point about the sizing.  I, too, and 5'3" so I'm glad you mentioned that the length is good for you.   

I do wish they'd post more reviews since some are bound to come back and be offered As Is.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I ordered and cancelled these crochet pants. When I click on them through my order page I see no longer available, but there are quite a few 5 star reviews. It seems people are loving them. There may not be too many returned, although one review says the cream colored ones are to thin for her taste.