Respected Contributor

Just got these in the 10 in blackberry.  I love the color and the cut of these pants.  The waist and the rise fit perfectly.  But I'm going to need more room in the hips and thighs, because they are not the relaxed look that they should be.  So I'm exchanging for the 12.  (Free)   I'm digging the seam and darts on the leg--different than anything Lori has done.  The blackberry is a washed look,  just the tiniest hint of purple or blue.  I would say more like a washed black, not as dark as the pic on my screen.  But a great color imo.  The material is soft and weighty enough for a pant, not flowing like silk.  Love them and wish I could wear them now.

@Peg

Honored Contributor

Re: A290258 Woven Tencel Pants

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified  Thanks so much for your review, and your very helpful title.

Hmmmmm... also helpful to know you will now be exchanging for one size up and why, since I have the same areas that would need the extra room as you.  Also your color description was very helpful because I would want them with a deeper purplish/dark bluish color (in other words blackberry!) than you are describing.   The style sounds really cute but thankfully your review has made it easier to keep my current boycott of QVC products going.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified, thanks for the review. I'm a little more interested now. Agree with @Pearlee, I'd love the blackberry to be more purplish.
I too carry my weight in my hip area. Especially like that you think material is heftier. Sizing still an issue. Will wait to hear what you think of the next size up. Also wondering about wrinkling . Thoughts on that? I have a couple of tencel shirts and I have to touch up iron. I don't wear often cause of that.
Respected Contributor

@Peg  Weight is comparable to her cotton knit pants. So, in between challis and french terry. A little weighty but not heavy. I don't worry about a few wrinkles, and I didn't notice any except where they were folded, which would come out in the wash. Will let you know about size and more on wrinkling when I receive the new ones.

Super Contributor

I got these also in the blackberry.  I loved the style and fabric, but the color looked a little "washed" out to me.  But the real reason I returned them was the fit.  I got my usual size 12 and while they did fit-- I really wanted a looser fit and think it would have just looked better.  I think the 14 would be too big and I suppose in the end I didn't like them enough to exchange and try again.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

Just got these in the 10 in blackberry.  I love the color and the cut of these pants.  The waist and the rise fit perfectly.  But I'm going to need more room in the hips and thighs, because they are not the relaxed look that they should be.  So I'm exchanging for the 12.  (Free)   I'm digging the seam and darts on the leg--different than anything Lori has done.  The blackberry is a washed look,  just the tiniest hint of purple or blue.  I would say more like a washed black, not as dark as the pic on my screen.  But a great color imo.  The material is soft and weighty enough for a pant, not flowing like silk.  Love them and wish I could wear them now.

@Peg

Very unhappy like many others with the free exchanges.  It took a month, and a phonecall from me to get the larger size shipped.  They were sitting there cancelled while there were plenty in stock.  Well, when I received  someone else's returned pair, they went right back.  So, no pants for me that I was very much looking forward to wearing.

@violet runner