Esteemed Contributor

A288896 Lounge French Terry Printed Skirt - Review

Love my new skirt.  I ordered the sage and it goes with so many green Logo shade tops I have, but looks especially great with my honeydew cardi.  Watching the presentation I felt it looked like it ran small so I went up a size and that was the right choice for me.  The length is good even though I am short.  The material is very soft and not too heavy for the summer.  And it's great that it has pockets that lie flat.  Getting tempted to order the pink.

Honored Contributor

Re: A288896 Lounge French Terry Printed Skirt - Review

@Biftu wrote:

Love my new skirt.  I ordered the sage and it goes with so many green Logo shade tops I have, but looks especially great with my honeydew cardi.  Watching the presentation I felt it looked like it ran small so I went up a size and that was the right choice for me.  The length is good even though I am short.  The material is very soft and not too heavy for the summer.  And it's great that it has pockets that lie flat.  Getting tempted to order the pink.

@Aaaack!  @Biftu - did you have to say that about the honeydew?  Now I may have to order the green some time!  I'm so happy you like it. It's a very cute skirt - loved the print.  It's just that I rarely wear skirts any more.   I know you'll get great use out of that green one especially, since you have lots of shades of LOGO greens.  Thanks for the review!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu. I'm so glad that you love your skirt.  It really is very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Aaaack!  @Biftu - did you have to say that about the honeydew?  Now I may have to order the green some time!  I'm so happy you like it. It's a very cute skirt - loved the print.  It's just that I rarely wear skirts any more.   I know you'll get great use out of that green one especially, since you have lots of shades of LOGO greens.  Thanks for the review!

@Pearlee - Mentioning the honeydew was for your benefit!  I know you don't wear skirts often, but it sure makes a nice set.  I especially wear skirts often in the summer.