Honored Contributor

A288885 Five Pocket Stretch Twill Printed Jeans

[ Edited ]

So,  much to my own surprise, I ordered these As Is in the teal color (I like the other color option too but already have her camo leggings in close to that color which was a maple choice in the leggings -- too similar and besides only the teal was available As Is).  The As Is item number is A303610 which still came to over $60 total. Fortunately, they arrived in like-new, pristine condition and I can't even tell that they've ever been tried on.

I'm shocked how much I like these, esp. since the dark teal pattern is a tad brighter in person than it was on my monitor on on the video.  They are quite different from any pants I own.  Fortunately I do have a lot of very funky and colorful tops - hand made by a person I see at arts and crafts festivals - that have colors in them that will go well with the blends of colors in these pants.  They run true to size. I got the upper of my two size medium possibilities in the numeric sizing - the size 12 which was the only one available when I saw them As Is - and that turned out fine, unless they stretch out when I wear them which I haven't yet done. Also a reviewer said that the dark teal fit slightly smaller than the maple color choice (she got both pair and sent the maple back).   Speaking of which, the twill material is  very soft and very stretchy to move in.  I think what I like most about them is they are a very comfortable fabric.  Plus, I really do like the dark teal abstract camo print.  Also to my surprise, they are very flattering on.

They are a tad too long on me with a 29.5" inseam but I'll make them work.  I have lots of LOGO pants in a 29" inseam and I do  make them work.

So happy with these!  However, they do merit a "funky" warning!  Smiley Happy

@1Professor, as soon as I put these new dark teal ones on I thought how much they feel like those black denim jeans that I bought five pairs of and we recently discussed.  I haven't felt LOGO pants like these since years ago when I bought all those black jeans.  These are so flexible to move in! (BTW - those five pairs of jeans are in the size 10, purchased when I wasn't at the top end of my size medium range - but I can still wear them.