Honored Contributor

Re: A288867 Slub Tank with Handkerchief Ribbed Hem

@KimSKS wrote:

@Pearlee  $25.00 plus tax and shipping.  I had to order my larger size of my 2 sizes so hoping that isn't a mistake but figured I needed to jump on it.  The blue was my favorite color but there are alot of pretty ones.

@KimSKS  Aaaaack!  That's such a great price. Now I'm more jealous!

I think the larger size will be fine, although you may have to always use it underneath something if the armholes are too large, which would be fine.  It'll look great underneath cardis esp.  Thanks again. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

@Pearlee  $25.00 plus tax and shipping.  I had to order my larger size of my 2 sizes so hoping that isn't a mistake but figured I needed to jump on it.  The blue was my favorite color but there are alot of pretty ones.

@KimSKS  Aaaaack!  That's such a great price. Now I'm more jealous!

I think the larger size will be fine, although you may have to always use it underneath something if the armholes are too large, which would be fine.  It'll look great underneath cardis esp.  Thanks again. Smiley Happy

P.S.  @KimSKS  Now I sure do hope I never see the coconut medium I own at the As Is price!  Aaacccckkk!

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  You're crying as much as I am this morning seeing the tanks coming thru as-is of the marshmallow and black handerchief lace.  I bought those both full price but absolutely ADORE my black one - like the marshmallow but not as much.  Just that little "toasted" color added to it took it down a notch.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  I bought the black one of those at full price.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

Since this is such a popular item it might be hard to catch as-is but I was just able to snag the blue one.  I was gone when it was presented so hope I love it like most of the reviews have been.  Item # A299728 to watch for.......

@KimSKS  So how did you like this tank?   Mind telling me how deep the blue is? Doe it actually look navy-ish or more black-ish?  I keep checking for any mediums that come in other than the coconut I already own but no luck so far....

@Trudey Have you worn yours yet?

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  Definitely not blackish - more navyish with maybe just a hint of maybe royal blue?  Love the top - have worn it tons and keeping my eye out for other colors but they don't seem to show up in as-is very often.  I got my larger size which works fine but would probably prefer my smaller size if I had a choice.  I would love the vineyard but think that will be next to impossible - the blood orange would be fun - the green orchid I'm a little afraid of but would give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS Sounds like a great shade of blue - thanks for the reply. I"m so glad you like it!  This tank is one I got in my regular size medium - didn't need to go up a size and it fits great.  If a large becomes available As Is, I would not order it - I definitely need the medium.  I'm happy you've arleady gotten some use out of it! 

Honored Contributor

I decided to get another one of these tanks - which I love - while there is free S&H.  Had to go on waitlist for the black.  The lovely blue color that @KimSKS got As Is (lucky one!) is no longer available in my size.   @Trudey, are you thinking of another?  I love this tank!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I decided to get another one of these tanks - which I love - while there is free S&H.  Had to go on waitlist for the black.  The lovely blue color that @KimSKS@ got As Is (lucky one!) is no longer available in my size.   @Trudey, are you thinking of another?  I love this tank!

@Trudey  Finally got this after being on waitlist for it.  It's definitely overpriced but I have so much to wear with the black one and I love the feel and fit of this so I'm happy to have it in the black with the free S&H, even at this price.  I've seen nothing like it in terms of its style and quality in all the shopping places I've frequented this summer.  Would rather have had an As Is price of course but As Is can be very "iffy" in terms of whether someone has washed and shrunk and item, which has happened with As Is more than once.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Glad you got it in black.  It really is a nice tank and I've seen nothing like it either.