New Contributor

Re: A288867 Slub Tank with Handkerchief Ribbed Hem

This has been my go to tank this summer (I have coconut, navy and black).  Though they were a bit pricey, I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them.  

Respected Contributor

@Mom to Teen Twins wrote:

This has been my go to tank this summer (I have coconut, navy and black).  Though they were a bit pricey, I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them.  

Welcome!

@Mom to Teen Twins  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu,  I wanted to let you know that I got my third tank (I had coconut and black)  As Is in the green orchid.  I took a chance on the color and I like it!   I thought it would be a yellowish-greenish, a very "iffy" color for my complexion but it's more green than I was expecting.   I reminds me of lemongrass but it's not lemongrass and I think that is more yellow than this one.   It will go with a lot of LOGO green colors.  I'm really happy with it and the As Is looks brand new (and doesn't smell like dryer sheets thankfully and fits just like my other two, not shrunken).  I get my regular size medium in this tank which is perfect.   I recommdn this color to you in something - I think you'd like it and it would go with a lot of your wardrobe.  Cider is much less green than this color and much more yellow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I love this color.  I always watch for it As Is, but no luck so far.