Trusted Contributor

A288866 Logo cotton handkerchief dress 👗 Sizing help

Hi all,  if you own could you please help me with sizing. After reading reviews I think I should size down but not sure as it is 100 percent cotton. I am generally an xs in logo but am  5'3, short waisted and a 34b so seriously thinking I should go down to xxs based on reviews (which I can get 'as is' because I won't pay full price on this one). If you own and have laundered I would appreciate your input. Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

Re: A288866 Logo cotton handkerchief dress 👗 Sizing help

[ Edited ]

My regular go-to size swallowed me whole and I sent back for a smaller size which looks so good.  I love this dress!

Respected Contributor

@equss  It did not shrink.

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified. Thanks so much for the reply! I've been wanting to try the dress but was so unsure of sizing. I love lori's cotton, so am looking forward to receiving it!! I did size down. The dress is different and fun. Thanks again🤗
Respected Contributor

What color did you get?  I got the black.  I may have to get another color now that you got me thinking about it. 🙂  It is so cool and comfy.  I too love her cotton.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also got the black.  I never use to wear dresses but finally realized they are the best way to stay cool on hot days. I like the slightly longer lengths  so my legs are on fabric when I sit down.   I think this will be a good casual dress or to wear over my workout clothes going to and from gym.  If I feel good in it I know I will opt for other colors. It is getting harder to find 100 percent cotton.....seems like most like to add spandex which I don't like.   

I do have A278372 in cotton modal which I like in my normal logo size.   It just is longer and not as free and easy in style!

Regular Contributor

I have it in the dark ocean blue.  Bought my normal size and it fit perfectly.  Did not shrink when washed and dried in the dryer. 

Trusted Contributor

Well, I finally bought this dress after looking at it a million times and reading the reviews.  I love it!!  I decided to size down one size and it is perfect in every way (and still very relaxed in  smaller size).  It does run large.  Love Lori's cotton so this is perfect for me on these hot days of summer.  if it goes on clearance or I see it 'as is' in a diffrent color I will pick up another.

Trusted Contributor

Today there is free shipping  on everything if that helps!