Trusted Contributor

A288863 LOGO Heather Crepe Knit Top with Eyelet Trim Review

[ Edited ]

This top was a ODO on 4/10/2017. (cc: @Trudey)

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Heather-Crepe-Knit-Top-w.product.A288863.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

I finally received this today and quickly tried it on. My first impression is that it's a nice top, pretty colors (I got purple dusk and clearwater), lightweight material and gives good coverage of hips/stomach/rear end and upper arms. I can see why they call it "crepe knit". It has tiny loops on the back, even smaller than the typical LOGO french terry and the front has a very tiny crepe texture to it that you can feel but is not really visible.

The top is generously cut, hangs nicely and isn't at all snug in the shoulders or chest. FYI, I wear a 3x and am probably toward the high end of the size range. I'm going to guess that if you are between sizes you would want to choose the smaller size.

My only slight concern with this top is that the material is slightly clingy on my upper arms. Admittedly my upper arms are big and far from toned. So most women likely won't have an issue with them. I'm still debating whether it's noticeable enough to bother me. I will have to try it on again and give it further consideration. The sleeves don't feel snug at all, it's a purely visual concern and a pretty minor one at that.

So, I like this top quite a bit and I'm OK with the ODO price. Do I think it's worth the full price of $72.75? Eh, probably not.

Respected Contributor

Re: A258920 Knit Top With [Embroidered] Lace Trim

I'm just a little confused.  The product number in your post title doesn't coincide with the video.

This is the video for A258920.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Trim.product.A258920.html?productNumber...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

Re: A258920 Knit Top With [Embroidered] Lace Trim

@RoughDraft wrote:

I'm just a little confused.  The product number in your post title doesn't coincide with the video.

This is the video for A258920.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Trim.product.A258920.html?productNumber...

@RoughDraft Thanks for pointing that out! I don't know what happened to the correct title that I originally typed. I think I got defeated by that dumb search function in the title field. It's corrected now.

Respected Contributor

Re: A288863 LOGO Heather Crepe Knit Top with Eyelet Trim Review

@aprimo. Thank you for the great review.  The ladies who don't have to deal with upper arm issues are very lucky Smiley Happy  I love both of the colors that you ordered.  I agree that these are just too pricey...hopefully they'll show up as is.  I did order 2 Halston tops with longer short sleeves and they were priced much more reasonably.  I hope they work for me.