Honored Contributor

A288026 Printed Knit Tank with Pockets

I got this in the light copper, my usual size medium, and just tried it on.  Love! It's so comfortable and will be great for the hot weather.  Medium is perfect, length is perfect (on the long side for me at 5'3" which I"m liking). I will wear this one alone and underneath tons of things.  The light copper with the yelllow in it will go great with my buttercup frou-frou cardi (which is a brighter yellow but will still work fine), cocoas and other browns, white, many things!  It is cute, comfy and useful.  Love the funky pockets that are the right shape and in the right place (unlike her slit pockets on the seams on the sides of garments).   I recommend it.  I am going to look for the blush As Is some time.  I will surely get my wear out of this.

Super Contributor

Re: A288026 Printed Knit Tank with Pockets

@Pearlee I got this tank in the willow in my usual size and it was a great fit. I am a bit taller 5'7" so I wish it was a tad longer in the front but all in all a very versatile tank.Perfect for FL weather. The colors in the willow tank will go with so much in my logo wardrobe, and I love the pockets.

I also ordered 
A265586
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Pull-On Knit Pants with Front Pockets in bayleaf and the two look great together

really pleased with this tank.

Trusted Contributor

I have this tank in blush and willow. I wore the blush tank today with A288023 in light periwinkle and A251351 in guava and they looked great together! This tank is very similar to A275373 which I have in every color, I love it so much.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo  Pretty, springy and colorful outfit!  I'll bet you looked quite dramatic. Love it!

Did you wear it anywhere special?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo  Pretty, springy and colorful outfit!  I'll bet you looked quite dramatic. Love it!

Did you wear it anywhere special?

Nah, just to work. I'm almost always colorful. I usually have matching shoes and jewelry as well. It's kinda my trademark. Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

@Pearlee  This tank is available in as-is in willow in size Medium.  Weren't you asking me about the willow color in this recently?

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  Yes I was.  Gosh the As Is number would have helped - I could lose it looking through all the As Is items.  Thanks though.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  It's gone, but thanks.