Honored Contributor

A286992 French Terry Jogger Pants with (Zippered) Pockets

[ Edited ]

I was lucky enough to get these As Is (As Is item number is A297327) in the only medium choice available, vintage elm, which I actually like.  It's a  very neutral color that is green with gray undertone which I don't like near my face but like in these pants because it does make them stretch out their use quite well as a neutral. The trim is charcoal gray (at waist, pockets and banded bottom). They arrived in pristine condition.

The Fr. terry is very soft,  lightweight and fine for spring (@Peg, I think these would be great for your workout/yoga pants).  The length should work for you too, Peg, because they are a little long on me which makes no different.  They drape nicely over the banding as joggers, with not a whole lot of drape so it doesn't look like they are too long and saggy.  When I saw them online I didn't know whether I'd like the zippered pockets but I really do because they do not stick out or add bulk, so if I take a walk in these I can zip up my keys and not lose them.  Neither the pockets nor the tie at the waist (decorative) add any bulk and so it's all fairly smooth in front.

This are a slimmer fit for a jogger.  Not tight by any means.  I think the medium is the perfect size for me, even though I'm at the high end of mediums, and they are slimming on my legs.  However, the are not a baggy, loose jogger - at least not on me - so if I wanted that I'd need the large (in which case the waist would be too large).  I'm not sure Peg if you could go down to the small in these or now because they are a slimmer jogger but maybe.  It's hard for me to judge because I am at the high end of mediums now and they still do fit me nicely, so maybe a small would be best for you but it's really hard to gauge that - maybe read all the reviews if you are interested?    

My preference for these would have been in maple (I have enough black) but since only the elm was available As Is, I went with that and am very happy with them and it's nice to have a different color than I already have.

Trusted Contributor

Re: A286992 French Terry Jogger Pants with (Zippered) Pockets

Thanks @Pearlee, I put these in my wish list and will be checking for these in a size small. Probably would  try any color but I too like the maple and the black.  Good review on these!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: A286992 French Terry Jogger Pants with (Zippered) Pockets

@violet runner  If you see them As Is, the medium might work too for you if you  are OK with them fitting a little looser.  I know some of the reviews say "huge" but IMO they are a little slimmer cut than a lot of joggers  (as I posted above).  And you could cinch in the waist with the tie if need be.