Valued Contributor

Re: A286957 Rib slub knit top with daisy mesh trim

Finally received mine in the lilly white and love it!  I did a quick try-on and I like the fit and the feel.  I ordered a medium which is my larger of my two LOGO sizes and, truth be told, I probably could have ordered a small.  However, I would rather it be a tad roomy than a tad small.  My early prediction is that this one is a keeper for me, but will do a couple of more "fittings" and pair with a couple of different bottoms to make sure as it is a very pricey garment even for a LOGO. 

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl. I'm so glad you love it.  I can't wait to receive mine...but of course, it is still "processing" Smiley Happy  Do you plan to layer anything underneath yours or just wear it alone?

Valued Contributor

When I first tried it on I was already wearing a skinnytees tank, so I didn't honestly notice if it would be okay without a tank or cami on underneath.  My second round of try-ons will defintely involve trying it on without a tank.  However, I think I will keep it even if I do need a tank on underneath.  It's so cute and I like the slub knit and daisy trim combo! I am looking forward to hearing your review, @Trudey!  I hope you like it! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Trudey,  the lily white is a bit see-thru but, in my opinion, not totally see through.  In other words, depending on where I am going to be wearing it, I would add a cami or tank underneath.  I'm going to wear it to school (back to work after spring break....ugh) tomorrow and I will wear a cami or tank underneath, but if I wear it on the weekend or our shopping or in a more casual setting I would feel comfortable wearing a nude bra under it without an additional light layer.  Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to hearing about your coral one! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Trudey,  the lily white is a bit see-thru but, in my opinion, not totally see through.  In other words, depending on where I am going to be wearing it, I would add a cami or tank underneath.  I'm going to wear it to school (back to work after spring break....ugh) tomorrow and I will wear a cami or tank underneath, but if I wear it on the weekend or our shopping or in a more casual setting I would feel comfortable wearing a nude bra under it without an additional light layer.  Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to hearing about your coral one! Smiley Happy

I received this top in the same lily white, medium and I am wearing it today. I agree about the sheerness. I am wearing a floral tank underneath now and you cant really see through it completely. In the warmer months I would wear solo with a nude bra. I really love mine. The fit is very modern and roomy. I have a nice loose fit in the medium. Glad I got it! Wearing it with lt blue denim, its a winner.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

I just received the lily white. It is a definite keeper. We have had a cold spell this weekend, and I wore mine to my Weight Watchers meeting this afternoon. Very soft, and got several compliments. I felt comfortable in mine with a white bra. Love it, and will be buying a different color very soon.
Respected Contributor

@AZ girl @Debzzz @Tissyanne  Thank you for reviewing and addressing the  fabric and fit.  It sounds like the Lily White is a winner.  Hopefully, I'll receive mine this week.

@Tissyanne. I go to Weight Watchers meeting too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well...I'm still waiting for my top to arrive.  I can't believe how long it is taking for me to receive my orders.

Respected Contributor

Finally received my top...Vintage Coral, size large.  It is a beautiful top and I love the ribbed fabric.  The daisy mesh godets are so pretty.  The style is very flattering, but, it is too big.  A medium would have been the right size for me in this top.  Another issue...I tried it on for my DH and even though he thought it was pretty, he said that the color was almost exactly the same color as my skin Smiley Happy  So from now on, I guess I can refer to my skin color as antique coral.  LOL. I really do love the top, but will think about it for a few days before deciding to order another color/size.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey, I have the lily white one, and am waiting for the vintage coral to be delivered. Both of mine are size large, and the fit is good for me. Smiley Happy I really like the lily white, and am anxious to see the vintage coral. I have often heard Lori and Amy say it is the perfect make up shade. Lol. I guess it is true in your case. Smiley Happy