Honored Contributor

Re: A286944 Printed Short Sleeve Top

@lilybelle wrote:

I had high hopes for this top, and purchased it in the blue.  For some reason it just seeemed to hang on me.  Also, after the first wash it was fuzzy and slightly faded.  I don't often have that problem with Logo.  Sadly, I am returning this one. 

Hi @lilybelle  Sorry that was your experience.  I haven't yet washed mine.  I haven't even worn it with its short sleeves yet!  I have a feeling quite a few will show up As Is since people have written it doesn't fit their body types well in the reviews under the item, and other critiques.

Since you are on a review thread and new to this forum, I thought I'd let you know that when you start a thread to review a product, we are trying to be uniform and organized about it so we put the item number and the description as written on the item by QVC (minus the Logo by Lori Goldstein part since we all know that) in the subject title, such as Biftu has done on this thread.  There is a board search function for the forums (top right of page where it says Community in a rectangle -search words go in the blank rectangle to the left of that) so we can search for reviews by item number if we are looking for reviews or to see if there already is a thread on it. We put the descriptive words in the title so we can tell what the item is without having to go back to the main board to look at what item it is.  Just an FYI since you are new here in this forum. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the helpful information.  That is a good way to organize all the topics, as there is a lot of Logo, and it is sometimes difficult to tell which item is being talked about. 

Super Contributor

@lilybelle. Sorry for your washing experience with this item. I have tons of logo and can definitely say I'm a collector but I have had 2 items in the past do what you said, get fuzzy and fade. I don't know what makes a few of these items do that, they were printed rayon span also in my experience. Maybe someone else here on this board has had a similar experience and has a remedy for it. It hasn't stopped me from buying LOGO but wish it could be fixed in the few that have issues.
Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

Thank you for the helpful information.  That is a good way to organize all the topics, as there is a lot of Logo, and it is sometimes difficult to tell which item is being talked about. 

@lilybelle  You are welcome.  It also helps to do the board search before posting an older item you just received, to see if there is already a review thread on it, and then post on that thread, so all the reviews stay together on one thread.

@lilybelle and @KimSKS  I wash my LOGO clothes in Dreft, that detergent for washing baby clothes.  I don't use it for all my laundry because it's more expensive than other detergents.  I've been told by multiple people that the lack of chemicals in it saves clothes from fading.  I've not had any of my LOGO clothes fade at all, in all the years I've owned them.   Dreft is very concentrated, so use it sparingly.  It goes a long way.  I also wash my LOGO clothes in mesh laundry bags and hang to dry. I've never put any LOGO in the dryer.

Honored Contributor

I also wash my clothes in Dreft. Target has the best price in my area. I use the newborn formula. They make a toddler formula too. I hang my Logo to air dry, but before I wear them I tumble on very low heat with a damp washcloth for 5 minutes. This has worked for me. 

Honored Contributor

One of our discount stores had huge bottles of Dreft  (like the Tide huge bottles at Costco) for $19.99 which was a real bargain!   I have two, which will be a lifetime supply!  Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne