Honored Contributor

A279414 Heathered Color-Block Knit Top Review

So....I suggested some of you who have Lori's French Terry macrame scart buy this one (it was a special price on her TSV day) in the maple/macrame combo as I did.  (I had also at first ordered the green/oatmeal combo but canceled that one).

I saw a review by @SFGIANTSFAN that she likes hers - nicely worded review. I don't like mine --- on me -- and will be returning it. I like the color combo fine and the scarf would be a nice touch for it (for those who own the scarf) because this is a long, drapey top that needs something long with it as an accessory.   But it's not flattering on me (and neither was the simlar sleeveless tank Lori offered last spring).  As I've posted many times, I'm hippy and this accentuates my hips.  My size medium fit correctly and the material is nice for this season.  But it just doesn't do anything positive for me - it merely kinda hangs there being nondescript and not particularly flatteirng, so I'm sending mine back.  When I tried mine on, I felt somewhat guilty about suggesting it people who own the macrame scarf already, so reading SFGIANTSFAN's post made me feel a little better about having done that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A279414 Heathered Color-Block Knit Top Review

I know some others of you got this - any other reviews?