Respected Contributor

A276747 Printed knit ankle pants w tuxedo stripe

I am always late taking on new trends e.g. above patterned pants - but - I ordered above in antique gold plus A285351 waffle knit honey gold top.  Both on special offers.  This is very daring for me.  

Arrived today love, love them.  Now ordered another pair pants in color Lemongrass plus found top in clearance.

Having spent years in very formal working attire am slowly getting into lovely colors and comfort.  Thank you Lori.

Trusted Contributor

Re: A276747 Printed knit ankle pants w tuxedo stripe

@dulwich Awesome choices!! Due to a not so successful knee replacement, I'm no longer able to work, so I have adopted a very casual, but fun attire. I am obsessed with the Anybody Hacci Hooded top....I have it in 4 colors. Also, crazy as it sounds for a 60 year old....I love the ripped boyfriend jeans with converse tennis shoes. When I worked at Macy's, I dressed up everyday. Loved it and still do occasionally, but I'm all about fashionable comfort.😊

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes  Thank you for your kind comments.  I am a couple of years older than you but love your choices of clothing fun and comfy.

Wore my outfit today to meet DH in local pub where a benefit was happening for Texas Hurricane Relief - he had not seen my new clothes and he was very surprised!  said he loved the colors and how nice I looked! Got quite a few compliments and danced the afternoon away for a good cause.  Have a good Sunday Logo friend.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich Sounds like you had a great time and looked amazing...it's always nice when our husbands notice. I always tease mine that if I went missing and the police asked what I was wearing his only response would be "clothes".😊😉 Enjoy your Sunday as well.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  I'm thrilled that you like these pants/leggings.   When they first were shown, I ordered the black/antique gold ones and absolutely loved them, and then immediately ordered the lemongrass ones (paid full price for both).   I love them both, but love the black and gold a little more (more versatile).   So we have a meeting of the minds on these pants.  I'm so happy you stepped out of your comfort box and are now enjoying the fun -- and inevitable compliments --- of having done so.

And too funny - I wore my black and gold ones just last night to a pre-Rosh Hashana service a friend invited me to at his small Jewish congregation.  I wore them with A288867 in black (it was very warm here last night) and with an amber-colored crystal long necklace from Talbots a few seasons ago.  The perfect fall outfit. (Love the tank which I also have in coconut but now want a backup black one because I use it so much).  It is long enough to cover my "problem area" hips and butt and is so useful for legging-type pants.

Thank you kindly for putting the item number in the title - it will be so easy to find this thread for reference later.   I know I wrote a review of these pants long ago  because I was so thrilled when I got my first pair - like you were - but upon searching for it it's buried in the long continuous review thread we used to post on - too hard to find now among all those pages of that thread.  So putting the number in the title makes this standalone thread so easy to search for later on.   Thank you!

I'm glad you are enjoying your pants/leggings (they are really leggings) as much as I'm enjoying mine. Smiley Happy