Esteemed Contributor

Re: A275027 Lavish slub knit top with Swiss dot and lace

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Did you see the new black one presented on Monday night?  What did you think of it in the black? I ordered but canceled my order (it was a ODO price at $79-something - $10 off the current price) to think about whether I really want another one (I have banana, chalk and macrame).  I do have a lot of pants to wear a black on with, but still...it was....

(excessive! LOL)

@Pearlee  I missed that, thank goodness because I just might have fallen for the black. But as you said excessive!  It was still pricey considering we already have this top in so many colors already. Still my favorite top though.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   The two negatives about the black for me are: I already have so many black LOGO tops (plus other brands) and I don't think the beautiful lace, dot print, etc. - the embellishments on the blouse show up as much in the black.  I'm really trying to talk myself out of it....  And then of course the price.  Even with that $10 off when I ordered, the order total still came close to $100.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   The two negatives about the black for me are: I already have so many black LOGO tops (plus other brands) and I don't think the beautiful lace, dot print, etc. - the embellishments on the blouse show up as much in the black.  I'm really trying to talk myself out of it....  And then of course the price.  Even with that $10 off when I ordered, the order total still came close to $100.

I know @Pearlee I have too many black tops too and you are right that the black would not show how pretty the top is.  Keep those negatives coming before we both cave!