Respected Contributor

A275027 Lavish slub knit top with Swiss dot and lace

In new colors - Frosted mint and Smokey taupe

Honored Contributor

Re: A275027 Lavish slub knit top with Swiss dot and lace

@Biftu - uh oh. That's our Lavish blouse we have in three colors already (the buttercup being our latest acquisition, As Is in pristine condition).   I don't need four of those but will need to check out the frosted mint....... In that summery light fabric, the smokey taupe is not tempting to me.

Thanks for the alert, @Justice4all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee - I do love the three I have.  Don't enable me to buy another!  This is what happens, you like the new color and think, well that might look nice over that new dress in the frosted mint and before you know it $$$$$.  I certainly don't need four of these tops.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  When was the last time we bought LOGO that we needed!?  LOL!  

The thing is, this blouse is very special indeed.   However, given the price, I think I'd wait for an As Is opportunity, even though As Is sucks lately.   They all did end up on As Is - eventually - and since we already have three of them, we can wait......

Honored Contributor

I have all three colors, and they are among my top favorites. I agree @Pearlee, that the smokey taupe is not tempting me. The other new color however will be coming home to me for sure, as I went ahead and ordered it. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  What did you think of your smokey taupe as is one?   How does it compare in your "pecking order" of favorites to the colors I own?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  What did you think of your smokey taupe as is one?   How does it compare in your "pecking order" of favorites to the colors I own?

@Pearlee - Of course we love this top no matter what, but I will say this is my least favorite.  Don't get me wrong, I still love the top in smokey taupe, but as with any darker shade the detail does not show up as much as it does on the lighter shades.  This will be great for the fall with my many other smokey taupe pieces, not that it can't be worn now.   I'm glad to have it in my wardrobe, especially since I was lucky enough to get it As Is.

Valued Contributor

I own it in the macrame and the frosted mint and love them both!  Sure wish I could have been lucky enough to get one at an "as is" price.  Congrats on that, @Bitfu!  This is a very pretty top and one of my LOGO favorites!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  @Biftu and I both got the yellow one As Is also, in pristine condition last year (buttercup I think it's called?).   I got the macrame and chalk at full price during it's first presentation - I know Biftu has the macrame also, can't remember if she has the chalk too.

@Biftu, I knew you were going to say what you did - that it was the least favorite of the colors but still good to have in your wardrobe.  I figured it would be the least favorite of them all somehow (that yellow one turned out to be surprisingly nice, as we both agreed).   By the way, I have a different LOGO top in the frosted mint and I like that color very much. 

Thanks for the response.

Valued Contributor

The buttercup is a beautiful color!  Both of you got lucky for the "as is" on that one!  I'm a little jealous! Smiley Wink