Honored Contributor

A274966 Printed Knit Top w/ High Low Hem and Chiffon

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Hi-Low-Hem-and-Chiffon.product.A274...

@1Professor   recently asked about Lori wearing this top on air.  It's been around for several years, and new colors this year are the cayenne and the coal choice. Coal sold out in its first airing. 

I originally didn't like this top because of the split back, which is not flattering to my backside.   However, reviews said it draped so that was not a problem, and I also noted - after watching it presented over the years many times - that in some of the color choices the chiffon was dark enough so that the split back blended into the rest of the garment and also there was enough fabric/drape that it didn't look split.

Anyway, at the time 1Professor was asking about this top, I'd already ordered it and I received it several days ago but only tried it on last night. (Actually, I ordered the coal in its first airing but it never arrived and QVC gave me my money back, so I went for the cayenne which was for the best because the coal - which was shades of gray - would have washed me out).  

So....here is what I think.  I absolutely love it.  The colors in this top are very flattering on me; I'm quite fair so the more color the better (for me, this was a better choice than the coal so it's just as well that one never showed up).  The back does not look split!  There is enough fabric so that it doesn't stretch at all over my backside and make a "V" shape (augmenting my backside) and the color is dark enough that the chiffon is not really lighter than the rest of it (therefore, my backside doesn't show through the chiffon).  It is quite a bit longer in the back than the front, which IMO is very pretty.  

I feel really good in this top - it's comfortable and it's very flattering.  The colors remind me a bit of the 1960s and "pop art."  I may have trouble finding the right color bottoms to go with this, but for spring some shade of khaki/darker beige would work I think.  In the fall, maybe brown....?    

I'm really happy with this purchase.  This is another LOGO item that can be dressed up or down, but whichever way I need it to look, it'll look good!

1Professor, did you order it too?

Respected Contributor

Re: A274966 Printed Knit Top w/ High Low Hem and Chiffon

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee : I adore the look of this top, however did not order it because of 3/4 sleeves, which I am avoiding these days. Glad to get the wonderful review!

Always such a joy to receive a find that totally works!

(As to your LOST item, this has now happened several times for me. Items gets on a truck back east and then disappearas. Yes, they do reimburse.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor    Sorry that's happened to you too - it is  bad if the item can't be replaced because it's sold out (although in my case this worked out well but if I'd really had my heart set on the coal color I'd be ticked off).   Mine has been at my post office since Feb. 11th.  It must have gone into the black hole there, never to resurface.  I told the nice CS rep that I would call in if I ever do get it, but I'm dubious about that by this long a time.

Uh, you may want to correct your spelling of "wonderful" in your post - go back and look at it and you'll see why. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Good eyes, @Pearlee . So funny