Honored Contributor

A274110 Knit Tank with Trapeze Hem

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Tank-with-Trapeze-Hem.product.A274110.html?sc...

I bought two of these the day it was a ODO at about $26 a piece.  I don't wear camis so I have nothing remotely in my wardrobe like this.  I don't wear strapless bras, so I ordered these knowing that I would always wear them underneath something else.  But I had my doubts whether these were "me" at all when I ordered them.

I am so pleasantly surprised.  I got the black and the rum  or plum raisin (or mauve? forgot what it's called now) and I'm delighted with them.  They fit great in my regular size medium because they flare out at the bottom.  The straps are not too long on me (which oftentimes spaghetti strap things I've tried on are - probably a reason I've never bought any).  The black is very pretty and so is that pinkish/purplish one - it will go with a lot of LOGO in various shade of that that I already own.

Being hip-y, I'm always concerned about the length of things and these will be great extenders to wear underneath a top that is a bit shorter than I'd like.   I also anticipate wearing them to peek out underneath the dozens of LOGO hoodies/cardis I own in various colors.   These ended up being a good purchase.  Although, since I'm not sure how often I'll actually reach for them - even though I think they can be quite useful in my wardrobe - I'm glad I didn't pay any more for them than that great ODO price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A274110 Knit Tank with Trapeze Hem

Great to hear your review. The price is still good ($30, I think), so I may consider it.

Honored Contributor

Re: A274110 Knit Tank with Trapeze Hem

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Great to hear your review. The price is still good ($30, I think), so I may consider it.

@Goldengate8361  Yeah, it's still only $29-something now.