Honored Contributor

A273363 Space Dye Color-Blocked Top with Lace

@Trudey  @Biftu

Many of us have this top and in more than one color. It's an absolute favorite.  Gorgeous and comfortable (for fall & winter and early spring).   Some of us were thinking of getting the vineyard color - which is new - and due to the free shipping today, you might think about doing that before midnight.  Now there is also another color (no photo) that is waitlisted, probably because it's not yet arrived or maybe just not loaded into the system.  But you may want to think about it due to the free S&H.  The newest color comgo , besides the new vineyard, is cozumel blue and grey.

For those of you who don't yet own it, check out the reviews!  A273363

Regular Contributor

Re: A273363 Space Dye Color-Blocked Top with Lace

I have this top, in grey mink and black.  It's one of my favorites!  So soft, cozy, and comfortable.  I would love to have it in at least one more color.  I don't recall what I paid for it,  but $70 is more than my price limit, even with the free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thanks!  I have this top in mink and lilac blossom.  I love them both, but two are enough for me.  The newer colors are lovely.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey@  @Biftu

Many of us have this top and in more than one color. It's an absolute favorite.  Gorgeous and comfortable (for fall & winter and early spring).   Some of us were thinking of getting the vineyard color - which is new - and due to the free shipping today, you might think about doing that before midnight.  Now there is also another color (no photo) that is waitlisted, probably because it's not yet arrived or maybe just not loaded into the system.  But you may want to think about it due to the free S&H.  The newest color comgo , besides the new vineyard, is cozumel blue and grey.

For those of you who don't yet own it, check out the reviews!  A273363

I love this top!  It's one of my all time favorites and I own it in two colors.  Crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't hesitate getting a third color, but I am excercising self control AND waiting to see what the cozumel blue and gray actually looks like!  Smiley Happy  That sounds like one that I may not be able to live without! haha

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received the vineyard that I ordered on free S&H day.   I already have the lilac (love) and the macrame (love but not as much as the lilac).  Did I need a third?  No, but that vineyard just looks so pretty and this is one of my all-time favorite LOGO outfits. It's striking and unusual and gorgeous and best of all, super comfy.

OMG the vineyard.  I think it's my favorite now, or for sure tied with the lilac.  It's sooooo gorgeous and quite elegant.  I think the lace is the prettiest on this one (the color combos).   I now think of the lilac one as being more spring and this vineyard one as being more winter.  The colors are really divine and you can easily wear this to something quite dressy - it's perfect holiday attire for you to be dressed up and yet extremely comfortable.  Esp. if you wear something dressy on the bottom like velvel pants or crepe or something else.   Nobody would know you are in a really comfortable tee-shirt-sweater type garment.  Oh, my!  I have to rave about the vineyard.  Did I need it? No...but I'm sooooo happy to have it.  Highest recommendation for this color choice!

Now I really hope I don't like the new and yet to be seen cozumel blue one. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't have it yet but the black/gray combo is in my wish list and I plan on picking it up once I start getting a few fall items.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Received the vineyard that I ordered on free S&H day.   I already have the lilac (love) and the macrame (love but not as much as the lilac).  Did I need a third?  No, but that vineyard just looks so pretty and this is one of my all-time favorite LOGO outfits. It's striking and unusual and gorgeous and best of all, super comfy.

OMG the vineyard.  I think it's my favorite now, or for sure tied with the lilac.  It's sooooo gorgeous and quite elegant.  I think the lace is the prettiest on this one (the color combos).   I now think of the lilac one as being more spring and this vineyard one as being more winter.  The colors are really divine and you can easily wear this to something quite dressy - it's perfect holiday attire for you to be dressed up and yet extremely comfortable.  Esp. if you wear something dressy on the bottom like velvel pants or crepe or something else.   Nobody would know you are in a really comfortable tee-shirt-sweater type garment.  Oh, my!  I have to rave about the vineyard.  Did I need it? No...but I'm sooooo happy to have it.  Highest recommendation for this color choice!

Now I really hope I don't like the new and yet to be seen cozumel blue one. Smiley Happy

I have this color and ita.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee. Why did you have to love the vineyard???  Now I want it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I expected to like the vineyard but am rather surprised by how wow-ed I am by it.   The first one of these I ever got - the lilac - just took my breath away. It was so unusual and gorgous and comfy - I'd never had anything like it in my wardrobe.  I'm kinda sorry now I got the macrame too when there were lmited color choices back then  - I did want another one but it's rather close to the lilac.   Anyway, the top not being new to me any more, I didn't expect to be as overwhelmed with the beauty of the vineyard as I was.  Oh, my!   And the first thing that struck me was how dressy it is (or could be rather) and how gorgeous the contrasts are in the colors and lace.  I didn't write above but should have that it would look great with any skintone too - on anyone. 

It does appear rather fall/wintry to me, so if you are down south it may not be as useful. But gosh, esp. at holiday time someone could really get their wear out of this - be comfortable yet dressed up (or not, it goes equally well with jeans) and be stunning looking.   As I say, owning two already, I was surprised at how delighted I am to have this one also.  And by the way, I can't imagine liking a cozumel blue one nearly as much as the vineyard or lilac ones.

Trusted Contributor

I have this top in the lilac and the vineyard and I really love it too. I was even considering the slate blue. But I will definitely wait and see what the cozumel blue looks like. This top is a real winner!