Honored Contributor

Re: A273363 Space Dye Color-Blocked Top with Lace

@aprimo  Uh, oh, you are helping to enable @Trudey!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo@  Uh, oh, you are helping to enable @Trudey!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee @aprimo. It doesn't take much Smiley Happy  I found that I like some of the older Logo styles so much better than the new ones.  Thankfully, the two colors that I own in this top are size medium and fit me well now.

Honored Contributor

Skinny @Trudey !  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. LOL...I wish. But certainly not as fluffy as I was Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This is a top find today and one of my favorite LOGO tops, which I own in three colors (lilac, macrame and vineyard).   I love it, as I've posted on this thread,  and so does @Trudey.   Trudey, check out all the color options - I think you need another now!  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This is a top find today and one of my favorite LOGO tops, which I own in three colors (lilac, macrame and vineyard).   I love it, as I've posted on this thread,  and so does @Trudey.   Trudey, check out all the color options - I think you need another now!  

@Pearlee  This is a great top.  I'm going to check out the other colors now.

Regular Contributor

This is one of my most favorite tops!  I have the gray/black and would love another one.  Something with more color.  The question is...which one?   Lol...I keep telling myself that I have plenty of clothes and to quit buying more, but this top really is special. 

Respected Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

This is one of my most favorite tops!  I have the gray/black and would love another one.  Something with more color.  The question is...which one?   Lol...I keep telling myself that I have plenty of clothes and to quit buying more, but this top really is special. 

@lilybelle

Not to try to influence you, but I have the Vinyard/Macrame and it is lovely.  I believe it sold out in this color last time.  The DarkOak/Vinyard is new this time.  Also I have been tempted to get the grey/black because of the dark sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@lilybelle wrote:

@lilybelle

Not to try to influence you, but I have the Vinyard/Macrame and it is lovely.  I believe it sold out in this color last time.  The DarkOak/Vinyard is new this time.  Also I have been tempted to get the grey/black because of the dark sleeves.

Yes the vineyard, macrame was sold out for a long time.  I got it - my third one - when it popped back into stock in my size briefly a few months ago. I think that one is my favorite of the three I own.  Not sure I like the dark oak one with the vineyard. I'm not sure there is enough contrast in that one between the two colors.  The lilac is really, really pretty too; that was my first one before all these color choices now.   This top is absolutely gorgeous and unusual.  Compliments galore!

Super Contributor

OMG!! Thanks for the heads up. I totally would have missed this goooorgeous (did I sound like Lori lol?) top. I just ordered two!! Thanks, Pearley.