Honored Contributor

Re: A273338 Long Sleeved Sweater Knit Striped Top

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  We had a review thread! You even asked me questions on it! To find review threads easily to add onto them, go to the blank rectangular blank white box at the top of the page next to the rectangular box that says Community and type the item number into the white box and then click GO.  The review thread with the item number in the title will come up in your search.  (That's why we started doing reviews this way with the item number in the title - to easily find them).

Adding Trudey's review to this thread so they'll be in one place!

Really glad you liike the sweater so much.  

@Trudey wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Long-Sleeve-Sweater-Knit-Striped-Top.product.A273338.html

This is not a new item, but I just received it today.  Originally, I ordered it in blue, but changed my order to the black/gray color combo.  @Pearlee  Thank you so much for your review and recommendation of this top.  Surprisingly, it is probably the most flattering Logo top that I own.  The length and fit are absolutely perfect.  Even though I love stripes on other people, I usually stay away from them because I don't want to look any larger than I already am.  Ladies, this top is "stripes done right".  For those who are larger (like me) with larger busts, upper arms and broad shoulders, you really need to try this top...it really is that good.  Now that I have the black, I'm going to order the apple blossom.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thanks for moving my review to the appropriate place.  I deleted the other post.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Trudey.  Let me know how you like your  next color in this sweater.  IMO the apple blossom will look quite different from the black - certainly enough to justify two.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Did you ever get this in the apple blossom too? Or any other color?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I decided to hold on ordering it in Apple Blossom.  There are so many things I want to try Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A273338  - I love my apple blossom striped sweater!   I got it last year in mocha.  The fit in size medium is true, and the apple blossom is so cheery and youthful looking.  I'm in my mid-60s and will really enjoy wearing it, but I also think this color in this sweater is an excellent choice for a 20-something or even a teenager.  There is something just vibrant and fun about the color and the stripes.  I didn't think my mocha was "fun"  even though I've always loved it.  But the apple blossom really is.   Love it - a great purchase!

@You ladies aren't going to believe this, but I sent my apple blossom color - much as I really loved it - back to exchange for the black (the only other color I've wanted in this sweater).  Because.....when I put my apple blossom sweater on one day to wear it, I kept thinking it looked really familiar!   So I dug out another LOGO I have and yep this is why!   The apple blossom color is just a little brighter red with a little less cinnamon than the following garment I have and the backs were almost identical in stripe size!  They just look very, very similar.  That bit of rust or brick I've been describing in the apple blossom red makes it - as I say - just a shade or so off from this and I didn't need two expensive almost-identical pieces (granted, they are different material and the one I own is a little heavier, but still....).  I'll let you know how I like the black @Trudey when I receive it.

http://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Space-Dye-Knit-Top-with-Pockets.product.A28988...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I think you will love it in black..I do.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I think you will love it in black..I do.  

@Trudey  Received my black exchange today.  Much as I really did like the apple blossom colored one (which I highly recommend to those who don't have a similar LOGO garment as I do), I do really love the black one too.   I'm glad I exchanged mine, but only for the reason I did it.   This was the right thing to do in my case.