Regular Contributor

A271145 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Knit Top with Front Pockets

This top arrived yesterday, and I'm wearing it today.

The fit: True to my usual LOGO size, and flattering! The shape is similar to A271949 (the printed cadigan with pockets), in that it's closer in the bust and upper torso than, say, the KZtee. Then it glides over the midsection and hips. It's longer than A271949, though. The sleeves are also on the longer side; I have relatively short arms, so I push everything up anyway. This would work just fine if your arms are a bit longer, or if you just like longer sleeves.

The color: I ordered the pink combo, and it's very pretty. It's more in the brown/pink family than the purple/pink family IMO, but it will play well with many other colors. My best guess at the colors in the print are macrame, redwood, smokey taupe, merlot or black cherry, a lavendar shade, an off-white shade, a touch of orchid pink, and black. 

Regular Contributor

Re: A271145 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Knit Top with Front Pockets

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Knit Top with Front Pockets

Thanks for the review!  As with the new LOGO collection...Lori has outpriced me, but I still watch her shows every week.

Honored Contributor

I ordered this in the purple choice, and look forward to seeing it. Thank you for your review.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review @k9mama. I received he purple yesterday but haven't tried it on yet. The pink sounds lovely as well.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Contributor

This top is a Top Find today.  I bought in in the gray combo a year ago.  I love it.  It's easy to wear and goes with just about everything.  It still looks new, and it's one of my go-to tops when I want to wear something with long sleeves. 

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle  Thank you for finding this thread, reviewing a Top Find today.  Interesting - it was introduced on air almost a year to the day (I realize @k9mama 's review had to be written at least a week after she ordered it - but still, very close to exactly one year ago).

When I saw it was a Top Find today and has so many great reviews, I condered it and watched the video, but am sticking to my "no more rayon span" plan for now.   @Biftu Smiley Happy