Valued Contributor

A264592 French Terry Camo Crops

These now come in a new color -- black with a hint of blue in it.  I have these in every color so of course I had to get them.  I love them they are so comfy.  I use them mostly as lounge around the house kind of crops but they are so soft and stretchy.  Love Love.

Honored Contributor

Re: A264592 French Terry Camo Crops

@toria wrote:

These now come in a new color -- black with a hint of blue in it.  I have these in every color so of course I had to get them.  I love them they are so comfy.  I use them mostly as lounge around the house kind of crops but they are so soft and stretchy.  Love Love.

@toria   Ooooh that new color is great!  Funky and goes with so much.  Thank you for the heads up; I'll think about these.   I had the original camo green ones home once As Is (despite the reviews saying they ran huge, my regular size medium was the right one for me in these) but I sent them back because they weren't that flattering on me and the material was like P.J.s.   They were very comfy.  I'd definitely consider this color which I could wear more with and I think would look better on me (with long black LOGO Fr. terry tops) than the camo green ones did.

Valued Contributor

They are not terribly flattering but they are so comfy.  Now that I am retired there are quite a few days I am home so I don't really go anywhere but the house and the yard and a quick zip to the store. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They are cute but....they are ridiculously overpriced.