Honored Contributor

Re: A258920 Knit Top With [Embroidered] Lace Trim

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Please do let me know when you receive your tops and how you like them - I'm eager to read your opinion. I hope you'll add your review to this thread!  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Please do let me know when you receive your tops and how you like them - I'm eager to read your opinion. I hope you'll add your review to this thread!  

@1Professor   So what did you think of these tops?  I hope you like them as much as I do!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   So what did you think of these tops?  I hope you like them as much as I do!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee: Oh, yes, I adore this top. Might be my favorite.

The trim, rather than lace, is more crochet, giving it weight and a more interesting pattern. Shows off colored tanks worn unerneath well. I have 2 blacks! Returned the plum color only because it wasn't flattering to my pale complexion. They are beautifully constructed.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Thank you for the response!  I'm happy you like the top; so sorry the plum didn't work out for you (it looks good on me - I'm happy with mine!)

I agree with your description about the lace being crochet (the item is called "lace" but they refer to it in videos as crochet).  It's weightier, more unusual (IMO) and certainly more durable and less apt to snag or tear if caught against something.  And I think it's definitely elegant!  Hmmm.....you may have inspired me to get a second black one - I do use that one a lot, certainly more than the plum one.  It is certainly one of my favorite LOGO tops too!  Again, happy you are happy with it (or rather them).

Honored Contributor

There are some sizes/colors available As Is, including black!  A225664

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  @1Professor  Quite a good selection of As Is in this top right now (may not be when you see this post).  I just ordered dockside blue and am thinking about the copper brown! Really great price As Is.  @1Professor  I still want a spare black one! Smiley Happy

As Is  A225664

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  @1Professor  Quite a good selection of As Is in this top right now (may not be when you see this post).  I just ordered dockside blue and am thinking about the copper brown! Really great price As Is.  @1Professor  I still want a spare black one! Smiley Happy

As Is  A225664

Received my As Is dockside blue. I haven't yet tried it on (or even taken it out of the plastic bag yet - just got it yesterday) but the dockside blue is a lovely color.  A medium blue that is suitable for any season - not too light and not too dark and also blue jeans friendly. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was presented on Lori's morning show today.   One color only was at a sale price and surprisingly that was the black one (you'd think the most popular color would be black and wouln't have been the color on sale!)

@1Professor  I was thinking of you of course.  I didn't bite the bullet this morning to get a second black one, but it's in my cart now.  It's still a lot at $49 (close to $60 with tax and S&H) so I'm still just thinking about it.  Love the black and I do use the one I have all the time.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

This was presented on Lori's morning show today.   One color only was at a sale price and surprisingly that was the black one (you'd think the most popular color would be black and wouln't have been the color on sale!)

@1Professor  I was thinking of you of course.  I didn't bite the bullet this morning to get a second black one, but it's in my cart now.  It's still a lot at $49 (close to $60 with tax and S&H) so I'm still just thinking about it.  Love the black and I do use the one I have all the time.  

@Pearlee: I, as you suspected, bought another black!

Also bought the duster in loden green. A297077

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  A third one?  I didn't suspect that!  I was just thinking about my getting a second!