Honored Contributor

Love! Everything about these leggings. Fit perfection. Live in Florida wearing right now and always receive compliments and inquiries where purchased. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Best leggings ever! I have 2 pairs of black.  Sangria is a new color, but I’m hoping blackberry will return.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity Best leggings ever! I have 2 pairs of black.  Sangria is a new color, but I’m hoping blackberry will return.

The other day ordered my second pair of black. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

My orders arrived today. Both are keepers! The ODO cardigan and the outwear bomber jacket. Both size small black. Then three tops. Iam very pleased. 

Respected Contributor

Yay! You really scored.  I love it. @Sweet_Serenity 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Please let us have your review on the bomber jacket it looked really great.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Please let us have your review on the bomber jacket it looked really great.  Thanks.

The bomber jacket is magnificent! In every way. Fabric is everything. I am thrilled with the style and seeing it up close and personal wonderful.

Last weekend: ODO bomber cardigan ordered black and vintage indigo.

Love the cardigan as well as the bomber jacket. Now that know my size extra small or small depending on garment measurements no problem.