Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies...  Since A202259 is exempt from my current no-buying challenge, I noticed the morning while I was debating on gettig the lily pad (love that green!) that there is a new color. 

Chalk for those of you that love whites. 

I'd love to wear white but I can't.   I put anything white on my body and I become the biggest stain magnet ever! It's odd because I'm not one that stains my clothes easily.

I'll wait patiently for when Lori finally does offer A202259 in dove grey or cloud....

Esteemed Contributor

@kzjohnson, "klutz" is my middle name. I found this great product to get red wine stains out, it's called Wine Away, available on Amazon and probably Bed Bath. For my other stains, I swear by Greased Lightning. It hasn't failed me yet. Available at Menards among many other places, Walmart used to carry, but mine doesn't anymore.  Buy these and then buy yourself a white (or Chalk) top!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I love that Chalk color but I virtually disapear like Casper The Ghost unless I have a colorful scarf or necklace....  which I do!    Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info @MaggieMack.  Funny, my first name is Klutz! 

And here you all thought the "k" in my login name was something like Kathy or Kim....  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

Thanks for the info @MaggieMack.  Funny, my first name is Klutz! 

And here you all thought the "k" in my login name was something like Kathy or Kim....  Smiley Wink

@kzjohnson, and my middle name really does begin with "K". Lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

And as I posted elsewhere recently, I swear by Nature's Miracle, available in pet stores.  It's esp. good at taking out food stains such as chocolate or wine or colored drinks (Kool Aid, flavored water, etc.).  It's made for dog pee and klutzes!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I saw your post about Nature's Miracle yesterday.  That's what I use for when my Pug has an accident.  I tried it on some grease stains on a sweatshirt this morning, and they all came out...even after being washed and dried previously.  Thanks for sharing that information.

Regarding chalk colored tops...I am a stain magnet too.

Honored Contributor

In addition to some excellent products mentioned here, the blue Dawn Liquid dish soap is a staple in my laundry room .....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Who knew that "my tee" could initiate such a great conversion about stain removal!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I saw your post about Nature's Miracle yesterday.  That's what I use for when my Pug has an accident.  I tried it on some grease stains on a sweatshirt this morning, and they all came out...even after being washed and dried previously.  Thanks for sharing that information.

Regarding chalk colored tops...I am a stain magnet too.

@Trudey  I'm so glad you tried it and it worked for you!  It does work on old stains too but sometimes I've had to try several applications of it before an old stain has come out.

Interesting how I discovered it.  I used to dogsit for a friend of mine.  During my first "instruction period" she walked me down to her basement and showed me where she kept the Nature's Miracle in case of an accident (pee or vomit - and I did have to use it for a vomit incident on the carpet with one of her dogs).  Anyway, despite being a dog owner for many years myself, I'd never heard of it.

Well....during my dogsitting stint where I lived at her home, I went home to my place daily to take in my mail.  During a car ride back to her place one day, I spilled my red flavored water drink I was drinking in the car all over my pretty D&C white lace-trimmed tank top.  OY!  Red drink soaked into white cotton - a disaster.  She lives far from me and by the time I got back to her place the large red stains had set.  I immediately thought of using the NM on the tank.  I used some and let it sit for a while before I washed it in her washing machine using her Tide as the detergent.  All the red came out - there was not one trace of it.  I told her about it on the phone while she was still away and she was amazed - she had never thought of using NM on clothing - only on her dog accidents.  Since then, which was four years ago - that product has performed "miracles" getting stains out of clothing.  And it's enzymes so I don't think it harms fabrics as much as some other stain removal products.  It was made for "biological mishaps" so that's why it's esp. good taking out blood stains and foods.  

Again, I'm so glad you tried it and it worked for you - thanks for letting me know!

And I love pugs!