Super Contributor

A bad review because they didn't like it when presented on air?!?!

Really!! This is crazy. Saw a negative review on a new hoodieLOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Zip Front Hoodie. I wondered how someone got it so quickly. They didn't order it hey just gave it 2 stars based on the on air presentation. How stupid can you get QVC
Respected Contributor

Re: A bad review because they didn't like it when presented on air?!?!

I agree.  That should not be allowed.  That is not a review; it's an opinion, so why bother?

Honored Contributor

Many of us have tried for years to get QVC to ensure the reviews posted are  legitimate and based on genuine receipt and use of a product.

So far QVC has shown absolutely no interest in doing so, so it's unlikely they ever will. It's a disservice to both their vendors and customers.

Respected Contributor

Report the review. This drives me nuts. Don't review something you don't have because they ran out of your color, didn't have your size or other crazy stuff that is meaningless to costumers. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

Many of us have tried for years to get QVC to ensure the reviews posted are  legitimate and based on genuine receipt and use of a product.

So far QVC has shown absolutely no interest in doing so, so it's unlikely they ever will. It's a disservice to both their vendors and customers.

Are you kidding - something like that is way to advanced for THEIR web site LOL !

Respected Contributor

One of the mods said opinions are allowed.  People don't have to own the item.   I think that's pretty dumb.  

It's up to the purchaser to sort through opinions from actual reviews.   

Honored Contributor

Yep, mods said these types of reviews are okay.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

One of the mods said opinions are allowed.  People don't have to own the item.   I think that's pretty dumb.  

It's up to the purchaser to sort through opinions from actual reviews.   

And yet, before you submit a review, you're asked if you have purchased the item you're reviewing?  Clearly, QVC doesn't care about the integrity of its own review system - which makes it worthless.  Woman Frustrated  

Trusted Contributor

I've had honest reviews refused, and have never known why.  Don't understand how a review, by someone who hasn't tried the product, can get published. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Valued Contributor

They shouldn't even call them reviews if you haven't purchased the product.