Respected Contributor

A Third New Denim Jacket!

[ Edited ]

I'm a firm fan of the LOGO denim jackets, the stretch, the fit, the whimsy. Once you figure out your size (might be smaller!), I'm a happy 4, down from 6.

This morning, a third denim jacket is posted. My favorite is the dark wash, but both are sitting in my cart:

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.59.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.59.56 AM.png

Love the simple crew neckline, rather than a collar.

I mention it in our LOGO forum because @Pearlee does such a fantastifc job of keeping us in the know. Plus, as our sister LOGO fans have discovered, they apparently don't make many denim jackets and they always sell out in minutes. (Show tonight.)

My LOGO denim jacket sisters, heads up! @dulwich  @haddon9  @Ricki Lynn @digo @SunnysMom  @sligo  @OKPrincess  @Cumbercookie13  @Hippiified  @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Third New Denim Jacket!

It's ok if you like that kind of thing.

For me that is not a jacket. It looks way too small & something for a child. She could not button it shut even if she wanted to.

I don't understand why people like to wear clothes that look too small for them?????????????????

Respected Contributor

@1Professor I did try last Logo Jean jacket but returned just not me.  The dark version of this one is cute.

I did order WWC denim jacket with kind of peplum shown on air with her tsv maxi dresses this weekend - it is shorter and looks soft maybe this one will work.

Enjky this new Logo all whomget it.

Respected Contributor

It's super cute but I have four denim jackets, one of Lori's and the rest from other places. Plus I ordered a pair of Logo cropped jeans today so I have to skip it. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out.
Respected Contributor

The new jacket is on now Shawn looks good in dark color.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i got them both!!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

SOLD OUT in 3 minutes!

Respected Contributor

I did not expect to like them so much - really liked the light wash too which I was not keen on initially it is in my cart think they both looked good on models.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I did not expect to like them so much - really liked the light wash too which I was not keen on initially it is in my cart think they both looked good on models.

@dulwich : Both promise such fashion fun.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Now dithering as I am liking the cotton slub tops on now and would like both the Cozumel blue and peach sooooo??