Respected Contributor

I got the black dress today, the blue marble will arrive tomorrow.  Despite ordering in the same order, the Q did not ship them together.  <sigh> 

Now I am facing another test of my willpower!  Is anyone else eyeing that Susan Graver scarf top TSV in the blue porcelain option and thinking how pretty it would look over the blue marble LOGO TSV dress?  Eeek!  I have Lori's crocheted chiffon blouse that only came in black and cream and sold out immediately last month, the cream looks gorgeous over the frosted ivy dress, the black will of course look elegant over the black dress, but what to wear over the blue marble?  I'm 60 and I don't lift weights, I really do like to keep my upper arms covered, lol..........

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  IMO the top is too flowy for the dress.  The dress looks quite wide on the bottom (I didn't get it) and this SG top is a lot of wide flowy material.  To my eye, the "balance" isn't right.  I can see wearing a LOGO "A" shape fitted in the bust and shoulders and flaring out rayon span top over the dress as has been demonstrated.  But I just think both lines at the bottom of the dress and the TSV top today are too wide.  Like you could look like a big "sail" in both items: "hoist up the sail" and with a pole up your back, if a wind comes wearing those two garments you could sail the boat away! LOL

Too much width IMO.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Pearley, I had not thought of that.  I restrained myself last night, knowing that my favorite jewelry designer has some new items to air soon, and hopefully I'll find something I like in her new beauties.

Honored Contributor

The dress is very cute, it is a straight T shirt dress with lace bottom of the hem and two side slits, I kind of wish there was some lace at the collar

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have a styling question for you more experienced Logonistas about this dress.  I see Lori layer things up all the time, and I wondered what you might layer over the TSV tank dress.  I've put several styles of jacket and sweater over it so far, but I began wondering about fall into winter.

Could you wear some of Lori's cotton cashmere tunic sweaters over this dress, with leather boots?   Or is the lace hem so summery that you will just stuff this dress into the back corner of your closet in September and not pull it out again until May?