Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 4/9 Lunchtime Special Alert

Thanks Trudey!  Thanks for sending these!  I wish it wasn't rayon/spandex....but I still like looking and will buy these "specials" in a NYsecond if they are cotton or cotton/modal, LOL.

thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Trudey. So appreciate you posting these items. .

Esteemed Contributor

These are great even for the tank alone.  The system wasn't available this morning so I had to call in my order.  Thanks Trudy.

Valued Contributor

Thanks again for the update! Thankfully for my cc, this  hemline shape is not my cup of tea, but I know it will be gone in a NY minute. Do love the colors, though.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to order the sage green in a medium and system also unavailable. Chatting with the Q , she said  only color available was the nutmeg in that size.  I went to order and it's on waitlist. Trying to decide if i want to still order. I think the sysyem said unavailble cause the size offerings weren't true at the time I was trying place an order.

Did anyone order? The reviews aren't great, but I agree, what a great price for 2 pieces.

Honored Contributor

No I'm not oirdering it.  I want to spend my money on LOGO things I love, not that are "OK".  The price is really great though - but it's kind of a "blah" piece.  In my case, I don't need those color tanks so it's just a waste of money for me.  But I do appreciate @Trudey posting these LTSs early.  Big help if I do want it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I was going to order the sage green in a medium and system also unavailable. Chatting with the Q , she said  only color available was the nutmeg in that size.  I went to order and it's on waitlist. Trying to decide if i want to still order. I think the sysyem said unavailble cause the size offerings weren't true at the time I was trying place an order.

Did anyone order? The reviews aren't great, but I agree, what a great price for 2 pieces.

QVC reps  let you buy a lunchtime special BEFORE 11am? I can see technology not catching this- but a person didn't?

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Peg wrote:

QVC reps  let you buy a lunchtime special BEFORE 11am? I can see technology not catching this- but a person didn't?

@Ibby114  I think it's intentional.  Just like you can buy a Today's Special Value in advance of the "Today" too.