Honored Contributor

Re: 4/5. Lunchtime Specials Alert

Thanks, loads, Trudey for posting.  I want that logo lavish one.  I ordered the pink/gray one on an "as is" special many many months ago.  It was defective so I had to send back.  I can't decide which color to get now, LOL.

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Thanks Trudey , just got my order in . Feeling poorly as have shingles , so that will cheer me up 

Honored Contributor

@Liverbird1 wrote:

Thanks Trudey , just got my order in . Feeling poorly as have shingles , so that will cheer me up 

Hope you feel better!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting . I 'm going to try the short sleeve printed one in the grey combo in a size small.    I go between small and medium  with Lori's clothing and for this price it's worth ordering and giving it a try.

Valued Contributor

Thanks once again for the heads up! These go like hotcakes at 10 AM central.

New Contributor

Thanks so much, appreciate the head's up!!!

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Thanks, loads, Trudey for posting.  I want that logo lavish one.  I ordered the pink/gray one on an "as is" special many many months ago.  It was defective so I had to send back.  I can't decide which color to get now, LOL.

Thanks!

I want to try the lavish too. Winamac how did the one you tried fit?  The click here measurement look alittle larger than normal but reviews say true to size or small. I am between sizes. Tia!!  Which color did you order?  I like the white!

thanks Trudey for posting....will order Swiss dot one too but not sure which color!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   Thanks so much for early head's up on LTS.  You are so helpful!  I don't think I'm getting any of these today, but I love that you let us know in advance of lunchtime because LOGO in my size is usually gone by then.  Keep it up!  Looking forward to more alerts.  Thank you, thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Thanks!

I want to try the lavish too. Winamac how did the one you tried fit?  The click here measurement look alittle larger than normal but reviews say true to size or small. I am between sizes. Tia!!  Which color did you order?  I like the white!

thanks Trudey for posting....will order Swiss dot one too but not sure which color!

I'd not size down--go with your normal LOGO size.  I am xxs in some and xs in others...I got an xs in the one I sent back...I liked it (pink), but it was defective.  The sides were all messed up.  And, I paid $67 for it "as is".    I wanted pink and white one.  I ordered only pink--on the fence with ordering white.

Thanks again Trudey!!